Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

German Revision AQA Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i am currently taking German at GSCE and I do alright with little preperation/ revison. However i would like to achieve an A in the exam and struggle to revise in an effective way, my teacher is great although tends to lose track of time and we dont get a great amount done. Any revison techniques, resources or help in generally any way would help me very much. Thanks.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdebrux)
    Hello, i am currently taking German at GSCE and I do alright with little preperation/ revison. However i would like to achieve an A in the exam and struggle to revise in an effective way, my teacher is great although tends to lose track of time and we dont get a great amount done. Any revison techniques, resources or help in generally any way would help me very much. Thanks.
    You might want to look at this thread if you have any specific questions about German, post them here and we can help!

Maybe it's worth voicing your concerns to your teacher if you're scared that the pace is too slow for you to get the grades you want.

ReputationRep:
    heyy, i am also taking German for GCSE. I think the best way you can revise, is to download a few German apps (my personal faves are German, Memrise and Anki). In Memrise and Anki you can create your own German flashcards. I also like to watch my favourite tv shows in German and try to have conversations with my friend in German as well. In German you basically only need to learn your vocabulary and word order, so I think it is best to do that first.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.