The Student Room Group

German Revision AQA

Hello, i am currently taking German at GSCE and I do alright with little preperation/ revison. However i would like to achieve an A in the exam and struggle to revise in an effective way, my teacher is great although tends to lose track of time and we dont get a great amount done. Any revison techniques, resources or help in generally any way would help me very much. Thanks.
Original post by jdebrux
Hello, i am currently taking German at GSCE and I do alright with little preperation/ revison. However i would like to achieve an A in the exam and struggle to revise in an effective way, my teacher is great although tends to lose track of time and we dont get a great amount done. Any revison techniques, resources or help in generally any way would help me very much. Thanks.

You might want to look at this thread :smile: if you have any specific questions about German, post them here and we can help!

Maybe it's worth voicing your concerns to your teacher if you're scared that the pace is too slow for you to get the grades you want.
Reply 2
heyy, i am also taking German for GCSE. I think the best way you can revise, is to download a few German apps (my personal faves are German, Memrise and Anki). In Memrise and Anki you can create your own German flashcards. I also like to watch my favourite tv shows in German and try to have conversations with my friend in German as well. In German you basically only need to learn your vocabulary and word order, so I think it is best to do that first.

Quick Reply

Latest