The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ferchichi
How about some Duahs that help you study and help you concentrate?

I've got some, they are in jpeg format

Reply 41
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
nah they do you know..im not lieing here but in gcses i totally messed up my test like i knew i'd defo done bad but i kept on praying loads and i got an a, now thats has to be miracle innit you just have to have faith

ohh Miracles happen! thats for sure
everyone hates bio/fears for it before exams, and im no different:smile:
but in my first bio (ocr) i got 97% lol so its wierd...maybe just make
extra dua for it :wink:

omg! i find it so hard to remember things, i'll revise realy hard next day all gone! tell us the secret, how do you do it?
iceman_jondoe
im not sure if duah helps after the exam, of course, the exam is already over and done with. I found it helps with peace of mind, aswell as the fact that you have to perform them as a muslim it does provide comfort!

thats true, it does help a lot mentally
Yes, my comment was.
Reply 45
miracles, yeh defo like my bio result :smile: i need another miracle this year!!!
i think there should be a special dua for bio seriously lol
digitalis
Yes, my comment was.

hahahaha joker people like you crack me up, your not even worth the effort mate
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
everyone hates bio/fears for it before exams, and im no different:smile:
but in my first bio (ocr) i got 97% lol so its wierd...maybe just make
extra dua for it :wink:

Thing about bio is that the content isnt hard at all its the fact that theres a great deal to remember which gives the impression to some people that its difficult. If you just invest enough time into it..indeed into all of your subjects you will see dividens i assure you!
Reply 48
Thanks LOL
but I meant, instead of duas to pass your exams and sitting back and not really doing as much as you can, how about actually making some dua for concentration or so, so that you can actually sit down and study properly, and you know, get a better mark. Wouldnt that dua be more accepted? (Actually asking question here :biggrin:)

Because its not really effective if you make dua to get rich, but then sit around at home all day watching tv. See my point?
o yeh one last thing before i go...does it make a difference if you have retakes? does it really effect chance of getting into a uni?
Reply 50
Inshallah all will be well! :smile:
iceman_jondoe
Thing about bio is that the content isnt hard at all its the fact that theres a great deal to remember which gives the impression to some people that its difficult. If you just invest enough time into it..indeed into all of your subjects you will see dividens i assure you!

you know what thats true! if i would have tried hard from day one instead of 'chilling' i wouldn't be screwing now!
Reply 52
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
you know what thats true! if i would have tried hard from day one instead of 'chilling' i wouldn't be screwing now!

Typical that lol, heard it so many times :p:
Ferchichi
Thanks LOL
but I meant, instead of duas to pass your exams and sitting back and not really doing as much as you can, how about actually making some dua for concentration or so, so that you can actually sit down and study properly, and you know, get a better mark. Wouldnt that dua be more accepted? (Actually asking question here :biggrin:)

Because its not really effective if you make dua to get rich, but then sit around at home all day watching tv. See my point?

yehhhh exactly go on link someone gave at start very first one...thats the one for concentration before studying etc....and you can't just sit back because Allah said , sorry and correct me if i'm wrong, 'that i will only help you if you help yourself'
Reply 54
rufnek2k6
I've got some, they are in jpeg format

Thanks very much for posting those - they're really useful.
Reply 55
thats the way!!! TV is educational, and PS3 helps for concentration..also music can stimulate the mind:wink:
Ferchichi

#2(Laika)
Typical that lol, heard it so many times :p:

lol...i know....but i truely regret and did try last few weeks so Insha Allah...
Reply 57
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
lol...i know....but i truely regret and did try last few weeks so Insha Allah...

Inshallah. :smile:

Feel free to join or post questions on the ISOC
#2(Laika)
Inshallah. :smile:

Feel free to join or post questions on the ISOC

awwww thanks.....
Reply 59
Is it just me or when i click on My Societies nothing shows up?

Latest

Trending

Trending