The Student Room Group

University of Manchester - Adult Nursing

I recently applied for the University of Manchester Adult Nursing course starting September 2018 and 3 people currently on the same course as me applied a few days later, however, they've all received interview invitations whereas I've heard nothing. Is this something to be worried about or is this normal? Thanks!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by kier0n1996
I recently applied for the University of Manchester Adult Nursing course starting September 2018 and 3 people currently on the same course as me applied a few days later, however, they've all received interview invitations whereas I've heard nothing. Is this something to be worried about or is this normal? Thanks!

They would have hundreds of applications to get through, i wouldnt panic yet.
I wouldn't stress about it. Last year, I sent my application in December, and friends applied to similar biological sciences courses in January. They received interview offers before I did, but we all got interviews.
I sent my application after Christmas on UCAS. I have received interview invitations to Salford and MET so far but I haven't yet heard back from Manchester University either but I'm sure we will. Have you applied to any others universities?
Reply 4
I sent my application in November and got an interview date around the end of December so it took me 4 weeks. so I don't think there is any problem.
Reply 5
Original post by jakejunior92
I sent my application after Christmas on UCAS. I have received interview invitations to Salford and MET so far but I haven't yet heard back from Manchester University either but I'm sure we will. Have you applied to any others universities?

I've heard back UoM now and have an interview on the 23rd of this month. Have you heard back yet?
I applied for Uni of Sheffield and Chester but I withdrew from those after I got a place at MMU. Where else have you applied for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending