The Student Room Group

TOK points [essay and presentation]

So, i know that you need an A and a B from your EE and TOK to get the 3 bonus points.

I know that the presentation is marked out of 20 and the essay is marked out of 40, and the marks are combined to give a total out of 60.

I was just wondering, does anyone know what mark out of 60 is an A and what mark out of 60 is a B?
Reply 1
The grade boundaries are on the TSR Wiki http://thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/IB_Grade_Boundaries

THEORY OF KNOWLEDGE May 2006, Overall Boundaries
A: 49-60
B: 40-48
C: 32-39
D: 22-31
E: 0-21

Don't know about 2007 though
Reply 2
o nice.
that's cool.
49 - 60 is an A :biggrin:

i believe they change every year though (just like our grades for our other papers).
Reply 3
I need help with my ToK presentation. My topic is "Are Europe's elite football club's ignoring home-grown talent?"

HELP!!
ishanr27
I need help with my ToK presentation. My topic is "Are Europe's elite football club's ignoring home-grown talent?"

HELP!!

If people choose their own bloody titles, can't they think about it a bit for discussion before coming to TSR?
GlibByNature
If people choose their own bloody titles, can't they think about it a bit for discussion before coming to TSR?

Hahahaha.
ishanr27

HELP!!

You clearly need to look at the TOK guide a little more. They want you to focus on clear knowledge issues and the ways of knowing! I received an A in TOK and I don't think that's an appropriate topic that is going to allow you to discuss MULTIPLE VARIED knowledge issues and incorporate the ways of knowing and how they interact to create the issue itself.

Give me a couple of your knowledge issues and I'll give you some assistance.

Latest

Trending

Trending