The Student Room Group

non-jupas law 2018

---
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Same here. I applied for HKU LLB with US qualifications (non-jupas; hk resident here) So far heard nothing whatsoever from HKU. Perhaps LLB is just too competitive.
Reply 2
---
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Victorialok925
I have just received my invitation for admission for CUHK !! Go to check laa !!

Do you mean invitation as in interview or offer? Anyways, congrats!! Thats amazing!! I havent even heard back from either unis...
Reply 4
Original post by hilarioushil
Do you mean invitation as in interview or offer? Anyways, congrats!! Thats amazing!! I havent even heard back from either unis...
invitation of interview. Dun worry man, the best is yet to come :wink:
Thanks! And good luck on your interview :wink:
still haven't heard anything from hku.. I'm a bit worried :/
Hey! I received an invitation for an interview from CUHK and did my interview early Jan, but still no further news from either school. A lot of my friends who applied to HKU's other faculties received their offers, so I'm expecting something within the next week or so. A friend of mine who applied last year said most of her decisions from HK schools came around Jan 20-ish. Anyways, good luck guys! Maybe we'll all cross paths in the future :smile:
Original post by theabbieleung
Hey! I received an invitation for an interview from CUHK and did my interview early Jan, but still no further news from either school.

Me too! Haven't received any news after I did my interview for both CUHK and HKU... If any of you have received news of offers please share it here! :smile: Thank you
Original post by newbie911
Me too! Haven't received any news after I did my interview for both CUHK and HKU... If any of you have received news of offers please share it here! :smile: Thank you

When did you get the invitation to interview from HKU? DId everyone receive an invitation to interview for HKU?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 10
Hey guys ! I think the conditional offers would be released by the CUHK LLB around these days . Have u guys received the offers yet ?
Original post by theabbieleung
When did you get the invitation to interview from HKU? DId everyone receive an invitation to interview for HKU?

I got an invitation for my interview one month before the actual interview, which is December 8th. Everyone from my school who applied for LLB Law also got an interview either on the 8th or the 9th of January from what I know.
Reply 12
---
(edited 3 years ago)
Has anyone got the email yet ? I think I'm gonna send email to ask about the progress. Quite worried /_\

I got an offer for HKU LLB!!! That's weird because I haven't heard back from CUHK yet though and I did their interview a week before I did the HKU one.
Reply 14
---
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 15
I have just phoned the CUHK LLB faculty and they told me that offers will be given out around February!
Reply 16
---
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 17
But the website said the offers in Feb 😭
Attachment not found

Don’t worry! From what I have heard, no one has received an offer from the faculty yet. I assume the faculty has postponed the Advance Offers release time.
Congratulations!!! But would u mind to say your predicted grades and the grades of your offer? Thanks 😊😊

I do IB by the way:
Offer: 38/42 with 766 in HL and no score lower than 6 for all subjects
My grades: 40/42
Hey guys! Just received an email from CUHK saying that the advance offer round is now completed and that the latest application status is on the portal after you log in. Did everyone's application status update? Mine still says under consideration, which means that I've either been moved to regular round (which is really annoying tbh) or that they didn't recieve my reference materials on time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending