The Student Room Group

My journey to AAA...

I am currently studying Psychology, Classical Civilisation and English Literature. I need AAA to study Classics or Philosophy and Psychology (Not sure yet) at Durham University, although it will take a lot for me to get there.

I'm doing AS-level at the moment and I've been averaging C's, although I've achieved a few B's and A's.

I made this to help myself to start studying again because 4 weeks ago I stopped studying.... completely... so I'm falling behind. :frown:

If anyone is completing a similar degree please let me know what career you are thinking of progressing onto! Or if you have any advise on any of my subjects please let me know :smile:
Original post by studentt122
I am currently studying Psychology, Classical Civilisation and English Literature. I need AAA to study Classics or Philosophy and Psychology (Not sure yet) at Durham University, although it will take a lot for me to get there.

I'm doing AS-level at the moment and I've been averaging C's, although I've achieved a few B's and A's.

I made this to help myself to start studying again because 4 weeks ago I stopped studying.... completely... so I'm falling behind. :frown:

If anyone is completing a similar degree please let me know what career you are thinking of progressing onto! Or if you have any advise on any of my subjects please let me know :smile:

Good luck! Have you made a revision plan? That's the most important part of making sure you can fit all your revision in :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending