The Student Room Group

History A-Level revision tips???

I have two sets of mocks coming up before I take my final exams in June, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips for learning ALL of that history content!! We are studying the tudors and Russia and I don’t really know where to start!!

Timelines!! I find timelines so useful, I study Modern Britian and the Making of USA, so I have two separate timelines which help me to place major and less important events into order and then from those events think about the impact on society, politics and foreign policy. It's just an idea but has helped me loads especially with mocks and preparing for A2 exams 😊
Original post by Kirsty_Louise3
Timelines!! I find timelines so useful, I study Modern Britian and the Making of USA, so I have two separate timelines which help me to place major and less important events into order and then from those events think about the impact on society, politics and foreign policy. It's just an idea but has helped me loads especially with mocks and preparing for A2 exams 😊

Thank you!! :smile:
Original post by Kirsty_Louise3

When you say you have two separate timelines, have you typed them or wrote them? Because i want to that for my topics, i want to have just a timeline for each. But if i wrote it i don't know how i would that on paper
Sorry for the late reply, had exams so not been on social media much, I typed my timelines and had a column for social, economic, foreign policy, and political events, this helps to break it down and I find it's easier to use. I think it's so much easier typing them but I guess it's personal preference and how you think you'll gain the most out of doing it.😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending