History A-Level revision tips??? Watch

jesswhitexox
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have two sets of mocks coming up before I take my final exams in June, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips for learning ALL of that history content!! We are studying the tudors and Russia and I don’t really know where to start!!

Thanks
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Kirsty_Louise3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Timelines!! I find timelines so useful, I study Modern Britian and the Making of USA, so I have two separate timelines which help me to place major and less important events into order and then from those events think about the impact on society, politics and foreign policy. It's just an idea but has helped me loads especially with mocks and preparing for A2 exams 😊
jesswhitexox
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Kirsty_Louise3)
Timelines!! I find timelines so useful, I study Modern Britian and the Making of USA, so I have two separate timelines which help me to place major and less important events into order and then from those events think about the impact on society, politics and foreign policy. It's just an idea but has helped me loads especially with mocks and preparing for A2 exams 😊
Thank you!!
Itssbeckie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kirsty_Louise3)
When you say you have two separate timelines, have you typed them or wrote them? Because i want to that for my topics, i want to have just a timeline for each. But if i wrote it i don't know how i would that on paper
Kirsty_Louise3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sorry for the late reply, had exams so not been on social media much, I typed my timelines and had a column for social, economic, foreign policy, and political events, this helps to break it down and I find it's easier to use. I think it's so much easier typing them but I guess it's personal preference and how you think you'll gain the most out of doing it.😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (154)
17.64%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.71%
No I am happy with my course choice (516)
59.11%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed