The Student Room Group

What is university like in the US (particulalry New York) for international people?

Hey!
I'm currently looking at universities, making lists and ordering prospectus's. I really want to study in New York, and I have been looking at NYU, Fordham college and Columbira college, and I really want to study at Fordham or NYU. I am eligible to apply for a scholarship, and for the course, and there is definitely something I want to do. Is there anyone here who hast studied in New York as an international student, (I'm from Britain) and what was it like? Would you recommend it?
Original post by kellymustoe17
Hey!
I'm currently looking at universities, making lists and ordering prospectus's. I really want to study in New York, and I have been looking at NYU, Fordham college and Columbira college, and I really want to study at Fordham or NYU. I am eligible to apply for a scholarship, and for the course, and there is definitely something I want to do. Is there anyone here who hast studied in New York as an international student, (I'm from Britain) and what was it like? Would you recommend it?

Moved to the international study forum :smile: The uni may be able to help either in terms of info or putting you in touch with current students.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending