The Student Room Group

Which university to choose for MSc Marketing?

Hey there,

Hope you're doing well.

I am planning to go United Kingdom for my master's. I have already applied to various universities. I have offers from York, Liverpool, and Strathclyde. I am waiting for a response from Durham, Cardiff and Bristol. Which one shall I go with? I have a feeling that Durham might reject due to some reasons. If I have to choose one from where I've got offers from then which shall I choose?

I would appreciate your help.
Original post by Siddhhiiii
Hey there,

Hope you're doing well.

I am planning to go United Kingdom for my master's. I have already applied to various universities. I have offers from York, Liverpool, and Strathclyde. I am waiting for a response from Durham, Cardiff and Bristol. Which one shall I go with? I have a feeling that Durham might reject due to some reasons. If I have to choose one from where I've got offers from then which shall I choose?

I would say out of those three York has the best reputation in general, im not sure on the rankings for marketing specifically.
Reply 2
Original post by teilchen
I would say out of those three York has the best reputation in general, im not sure on the rankings for marketing specifically.
Thank you for sharing this information. If I may ask do you have any prior experience with York? I got mix reviews from people.
Thank you for sharing this information. If I may ask do you have any prior experience with York? I got mix reviews from people.
I didn't go to York personally but I have 4 friends from high school who all got their undergrad degrees there and they all loved it, actually compared to some uni's I didn't really hear people complain about their expierence but ofc every uni has people who enjoy it and some people who don't. I think it helped that they all found York a nice place to live
Reply 4
Original post by teilchen
I didn't go to York personally but I have 4 friends from high school who all got their undergrad degrees there and they all loved it, actually compared to some uni's I didn't really hear people complain about their expierence but ofc every uni has people who enjoy it and some people who don't. I think it helped that they all found York a nice place to live
Okay! I asked people from both universities some liked it and some didn't. Not really sure what to do, I am still torn between York and Liverpool. I don't want to regret my decision so I've been doing this research.
Hey there,
Hope you're doing well.
Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

UEL offers MSc Marketing and applications can be made using the following link: https://uel.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/msc-marketing

UEL holds Open Events for prospective students. This would be a great opportunity for you to speak to current students, Academics and also have a campus tour. It can be booked online using the following link:
Undergraduate Open Days | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

You can also speak to Student Ambassadors studying your course. They can be reached using the following website:
Chat to our students | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

For further information, please feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.

-Anisha
(edited 1 month ago)
Hey there,
Hope you're doing well.
Hi @Siddhhiiii ,

You might also be interested in applying to Cranfield University.
We are postgraduate-only, with an extremely strong reputation in Marketing, and lots of international students.

There are a couple of options that might interest you,
Marketing master’s courses at Cranfield School of Management

Our Strategic Marketing MSc is a top-ranked marketing MSc, ranked 5th in the UK, 15th in Europe and 18th in the world in the QS World University Rankings: Masters In Marketing 2024. The course is also 3rd in the UK for employability, 5th for value for money and 5th for alumni outcomes.

Hope this is helpful :smile:
Gemma
2nd Year PhD Student (Environment & Agrifood)
Student Ambassador
Reply 7
Original post by University of East London
Hi,
I hope you are doing well.
UEL offers MSc Marketing and applications can be made using the following link: https://uel.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/msc-marketing
UEL holds Open Events for prospective students. This would be a great opportunity for you to speak to current students, Academics and also have a campus tour. It can be booked online using the following link:
Undergraduate Open Days | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)
You can also speak to Student Ambassadors studying your course. They can be reached using the following website:
Chat to our students | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)
For further information, please feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.
-Anisha

Hey there,

Thank you for the information. I will carefully review the details and get in touch if it aligns with my career goals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending