The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Time management

I am currently living in Leicester and after college I go mosque at 5 o'clock, during the week. Is necessary for me because I am doing a course to become a scholar.
The thing that I find difficult is being the timetable extended till 6 o'clock and it will take me 30/35 min to reach the campus or more than that.
My question is if I want to change my timetable and make it till 4 o'clock everyday for a relevant issue,is that possible?
Original post by NIJMSS
I am currently living in Leicester and after college I go mosque at 5 o'clock, during the week. Is necessary for me because I am doing a course to become a scholar.
The thing that I find difficult is being the timetable extended till 6 o'clock and it will take me 30/35 min to reach the campus or more than that.
My question is if I want to change my timetable and make it till 4 o'clock everyday for a relevant issue,is that possible?

Hi NIJMSS

I'm not 100% clear on what you are asking - I can't tell you if you can change your timetable or not.
However - we do have a Muslim Prayer room on site here - http://www.lboro.ac.uk/services/cfs/facilities/ if that helps at all.

Vicky
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending