The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA combined science trilogy specimen papers set 2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by randomuser5678
Paper 2.
Only the first question comes up in the exam.

Huh?
Original post by BT144
Someone told me from another thread about this and said:
Haber process
Le Chateliers Principle
Effects of carbon monoxide (and 2 other chemicals I can't remember)
A lot of graph interpretation from rates of reactions (tangent question)
Shapes of catalysts, which confused me but I scribbled something moderately substantive about surface area.
Paper chromatography (6marks)
Moles,mass,mr equation.(remember kg into g)
Formulation definition (1mark)
Magnesium and HCl reaction and measuring the concentration of hydrogen released (6mark experiment set up)

What else is there I need to know, like do you remember anymore more the questions?

WAs this for combined science chemistry paper 2
I have resigned from this website....stop msging me plz ty
Is this for higher or foundation
It isn't defined, but it's basically for higher because almost everyone on TSR in general is doing higher, so same applies to this thread.
Ive done ALL of the Trilogy specimen set 2 papers for AQA, and got a grade 8. The downside was Biology in which I did stupid mistakes in. Just focus and revise ALL content and you'll be fine.
Original post by MydaMina
Ive done ALL of the Trilogy specimen set 2 papers for AQA, and got a grade 8. The downside was Biology in which I did stupid mistakes in. Just focus and revise ALL content and you'll be fine.

Grade 8 in every single paper? If you did you done amazing well done! if you didn't still well done for whatever papers you got grade 8 in. I got that or above in some of them but not all of them.
Original post by Iahmed512
Grade 8 in every single paper? If you did you done amazing well done! if you didn't still well done for whatever papers you got grade 8 in. I got that or above in some of them but not all of them.

Thank you! Well done to you to you for achieving it. Yes, as an overall I got a high grade 8, in all papers I got either 7, 8 or 9. But mainly 8's which made that my overall grade. (Still pushing myself above my target which is a 7)
Original post by MydaMina
Thank you! Well done to you to you for achieving it. Yes, as an overall I got a high grade 8, in all papers I got either 7, 8 or 9. But mainly 8's which made that my overall grade. (Still pushing myself above my target which is a 7)

You're welcome, thanks, oh right. Yeah that's great. My target is a 4 so I always get a I've it and am smashing it a lot of the time.

Good luck revising and in your exam.
Has anyone done the physics paper 2? (Set 2)
can anybody send me past papers for combined science trilogy ( paper 1 biolgy , paper 1 chemistry, paper 1 physics ) that you did on summer june 2018 set 2 papers
yo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending