The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Anybody got an offer into Nottigham Trent?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Undefined..
Anyone booked Liberty living yet?

Not yet, just organizing and hopefully this week book it
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Undefined..
Anyone booked Liberty living yet?

yeahh I have
Reply 22
Original post by MakeishaKAxxx
yeahh I have

Awesome!! Neighbours
Congrats guys! I've moved this thread to the Nottingham Trent forum. I'm a current student, so maybe I'll see some of you around :biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by chelseadagg3r
Congrats guys! I've moved this thread to the Nottingham Trent forum. I'm a current student, so maybe I'll see some of you around :biggrin:

How do u find it?
Original post by cabbott4
How do u find it?

I really like it. I'm in love with the city and I do really enjoy university. There's always something going on somewhere
Reply 26
I’ve firmed Trent and I’m doing criminology!
Reply 27
Original post by megs_13
I’ve firmed Trent and I’m doing criminology!

Same firmed Trent!! Really excited
Original post by chelseadagg3r

Hi Ive just received an unconditional offer would you recommend halls for someone whose 21 or would a house share be better?
Original post by Beth.b21
Hi Ive just received an unconditional offer would you recommend halls for someone whose 21 or would a house share be better?

It depends on you and how you fancy living, really. I'm first year and I'm 20 in halls, and a few of my flatmates are 20 too. Being 21 you definitely wouldn't be seen as older than everyone or anything like that. If you like a night out and would also like the added benefits of living on campus, 24/7 security, the facilities and that kind of thing then definitely at least consider halls, but if you want a bit of a quieter and chilled out experience and don't mind a short commute then look into house shares with like minded people. There is uni accommodation specifically for students 21+ though, that's where I'll be living next year, so if you like the idea of halls but don't want to be living with younger students then definitely have a look into that too
Yeh I do like going out and I do like the idea of everything being there. I’ve done halls before and I did enjoy it before I dropped out of my first uni course as it wasn’t for me I was just worried the age diff would seem massive in comparison but this has helped reassure me it’s not that big of a deal

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending