The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

university of leicester or nottigham trent university for physics with astrophysics

hello guys,
so I am really confused right now. I have to choose between university of leicester or nottigham trent university for my bachelors in physics with astrophysics. The fee at university of leicester is higher compare to nottigham trent but i also know that university of leicester has a good ranking in physics. So can anyone help me make a decision here. I would really appreciate it.
Original post by husnain009
hello guys,
so I am really confused right now. I have to choose between university of leicester or nottigham trent university for my bachelors in physics with astrophysics. The fee at university of leicester is higher compare to nottigham trent but i also know that university of leicester has a good ranking in physics. So can anyone help me make a decision here. I would really appreciate it.

Hi @husnain009,

Great to hear you are interested in studying Physics with Astrophysics here at the University of Leicester. Have you received an offer from us?

We have a great Physics with Astrophysics course, with close links to the National Space Centre you are able to dive right in to learning all about Physics, the life and death of stars, formation of galaxies and more! Further, we have out of this world (excuse the pun) facilities for our physics students at the university, which you can check out here.

What I would recommend that if you are stuck, complete a list of pros and cons for each university and course as a starting point. Look at things like location, accomodation, course structure, course content.

Additionally, have you attended our open days? These days are a great way for you to get a feel of the university and what we have to offer. We have a few coming up, so I definitely recommend visiting our website to book on.

Anything else you would like to talk about, please give us a message!

- Anna (UK Student Recruitment & Outreach Support Co-Ordinator)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending