The Student Room Group
Reply 2
hey Jools ive looked over your st. peters site its cool. do you know anyone doing physics & philosophy there? if so could you ask them if i could contact them id like to apply for that subject and would like some insider info :smile:
Reply 3
Jools
I have a couple but it also links to some big personal statements site
www.Essays.b3.nu

thanks, which one is the "big personal statement site". I saw the message board one and guides to help you write it but where are the examples?
Reply 4
Unregistered
thanks, which one is the "big personal statement site". I saw the message board one and guides to help you write it but where are the examples?

www.personalstatement.info
edders
hey Jools ive looked over your st. peters site its cool. do you know anyone doing physics & philosophy there? if so could you ask them if i could contact them id like to apply for that subject and would like some insider info :smile:

I know Physicists and Philosophers but nobody who does both, it's not offered at Peter's. Perhaps try www.oxbridge-info.co.uk . What college are you thinking of applying to ?
Reply 6
Jools
I know Physicists and Philosophers but nobody who does both, it's not offered at Peter's. Perhaps try www.oxbridge-info.co.uk . What college are you thinking of applying to ?

exeter has been recommended to me by my tutor. shame to hear its not offered at st. petes your website persuaded me it was a good place to go!
Reply 7
edders

I know someone doing physics and philosophy at Hertford. His username on this board is Eilwyn.
edders
exeter has been recommended to me by my tutor. shame to hear its not offered at st. petes your website persuaded me it was a good place to go!

Oh well! Exeter's the best college for Exp Psych though.
Reply 9
Ive got some on my site. Also have an almost complete guide to writing a personal statement.

Latest

Trending

Trending