The Student Room Group

Is he just messing with me?

please no one judge me, I am so upset and I know what I've done was really stupid.

l've basically got back in contact with my ex, well I've messaged him saying "hey, I miss you" and then he replied back saying "I miss you too, where have u been" - we basically stopped talking after our break up. We broke up because he used to reply late to me and used to ignore me, so then he told me he wasn't ready for a relationship... we've gone 1 year and half without talking to one another

but okay talking about now, I he's replying so late and he's been telling me that he really wants to meet up with me. We are now "friends" I guess, Idek. I'm not sure if we're friends or not I actually don't know, but yeah he replies really late to me and when we are supposed to meet up he replies so late and tells me that can't.
Well yesterday we were supposed to meet up but he said he wanted to spend time with his family cos he's come home after a long time and today he arranged to meet up with me but now he's just taking long to text back.
i don't double text people, I haven't double texted him either.
Sorry to say this but it looks like you are a desperate one. You care as he really matters to you.You broke up, find someone else better than him.
Tell you one thing now.
Don't text him, wait for him to text you back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending