The Student Room Group

Nottingham vs UWE

Hi, I’d love to hear from any current Nottingham or UWE nursing students. I’ve received offers from both (my two top choices) for children’s nursing and am having a hard time deciding where to firm.

I’ve visited UWE a few times as I live only an hour away and have seen their simulation skills/sensory rooms which I thought were excellent. Unfortunately I haven’t seen Nottingham’s nursing facilities yet, but I know they’re well respected and highly regarded for nursing.

I do have an offer day planned at Nottingham in March, but would love to hear from any current or former students (good or bad experience) to help me decide!

Thank you ☺️
Original post by Jadeymp
Hi, I’d love to hear from any current Nottingham or UWE nursing students. I’ve received offers from both (my two top choices) for children’s nursing and am having a hard time deciding where to firm.

I’ve visited UWE a few times as I live only an hour away and have seen their simulation skills/sensory rooms which I thought were excellent. Unfortunately I haven’t seen Nottingham’s nursing facilities yet, but I know they’re well respected and highly regarded for nursing.

I do have an offer day planned at Nottingham in March, but would love to hear from any current or former students (good or bad experience) to help me decide!

Thank you ☺️

Honestly, only you can make this decision. There will always be students who have loved a university, and some who have not enjoyed it. Much of that depends on their personality and expectations.

Visiting the universities yourself and taking time to get a feel for the place is the best thing you can do to help you make this decision.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending