The Student Room Group

help on revising

hello, when i revise in maths, nothing sticks in hence the reason why i got a U in my maths mock even though im in set 2 and i thoroughly revised. i am currently in a position where ive got another set of maths mocks in less than a week and if i fail them again which i think im going to, i have to take foundation level and not higher which upsets me because i will literally have to get full marks on the foundation tier to be able to get a pass HELP ME!!!
past papers.

the only way to revise maths is to practice
get mathwatch if possible, haven't used it myself but i've heard it's good, use hegarty maths, what i do for past papers as they kind of a drag is i select around 5 ( as your strapped for time choose like 3) from the same exam board and level so the new foundation 9-1 practice papers. then do 3 or so questions per day, per exam, (so less than a whole exam) but mark them straight after you do them and keep track of the marks so when you've done them all you'll be able to see what grade you got. that got me a 9 in my mocks, so if that made any sense, try that.

Quick Reply

Latest