The Student Room Group

Best universities for management (postgraduate)

In terms of employment prospects?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Fincrar

Hello!

I'm in my second year studying Management at Bath and, in my experience, there have been a lot of opportunities for us throughout first and second year to explore job prospects. During semester one, there is the Autumn Careers Fair attended by 200+ employers who set up a stall and are there to answer any questions you have and are pretty open to you connecting with them on LinkedIn. Often, they are accompanied by a Bath student who is currently on placement with them and it's always good to hear about their experience and application tips!

The School of Management have a lot of industry contacts as most students complete a placement year. We receive support with applications, CVs and interview techniques which should help us appear more employable!

Also, the university careers service email us with a schedule for the week to tell us which companies are coming to deliver presentations. You can book yourself into these talks as well as CV workshops, assessment centre experiences and more.

I understand that you're looking from a postgraduate perspective, but if you have any questions about life at Bath, just quote me :smile:

Alice
2nd Year Management
Original post by Fincrar

LSE, Oxbridge, London Business School.

I've heard Imperial Business School and Warwick are great too

All the good unis at Management at UG are usually great at PG

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending