The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Interview

I've been invited to an interview at NTU for International Business with Spanish. I've been told that it is an informal interview, and one of the interview tips is to "dress appropriately". I'm just wondering what they mean by appropriate dressing and the seriousness of the actual interview?
Original post by E.Gama
I've been invited to an interview at NTU for International Business with Spanish. I've been told that it is an informal interview, and one of the interview tips is to "dress appropriately". I'm just wondering what they mean by appropriate dressing and the seriousness of the actual interview?

That's am unusual comment. Normally they dont care. Go relatively smart casual, but not sure it has to be suit and tie/ business dress level. Just relatively smart. That should be fine.

The interview should eb straightforward. Who are you, why that course, why NTU, what sort of student are you, what motivates you, something on your ps and maybe something about the course subject.

If unsure just ring and ask or check smart casual is enough.
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by E.Gama

Hi E.Gama

As @999tigger has said, smart casual will be fine. The interview is simply about getting to know you as well as to go through your Personal statement so it's really not something to be worried about.

Good luck and let me know how it goes! :smile:

Chris
Reply 3
Original post by E.Gama

Don't worry. It is not that serious. I had mine but I havent firmed the offer yet. Im undecisive on which accomodation to go for
Original post by jamesM22
Don't worry. It is not that serious. I had mine but I havent firmed the offer yet. Im undecisive on which accomodation to go for

Hi James,

Congrats on your offer!

If you need any help on deciding which accommodation to go for, don't hesitate to give me a shout :smile:

Chris

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending