Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    What GCSEs would you need to take dance in collage when you leave school x

    If you are going to a performing arts school or a full dance school, sometimes they don't require you to talk about you qualifications.

    I was just accepted into a performing arts college and they never brought up school once, they purely judged me on my ability as a dancer, my singing and my personality/interview skills.

University open days

  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.