Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I have recently had an interview for the University of Central Lancashire just over a week ago, and I feel it went really well, I had already been short listed however I was wondering if anyone knew how long it is until they get in touch letting us know whether the interviewees have been successful or not, because I still need to apply for student finance and accommodation.

Thanks, Rachel x
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Rachel Elmer)
    Hey everyone,

I have recently had an interview for the University of Central Lancashire just over a week ago, and I feel it went really well, I had already been short listed however I was wondering if anyone knew how long it is until they get in touch letting us know whether the interviewees have been successful or not, because I still need to apply for student finance and accommodation.

Thanks, Rachel x
    Hello!

I'm going to move this over to the UCLan subforum where you might have a better chance of getting replies

Just a heads up though - you can still apply for Student Finance even before you've firmed, as changing your course/uni can be done online and it's extremely straightforward.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Even though I got an offer at the interview it still took quite a while for it to process onto ucas! So it could take a little while but it'll eventually come through
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chloe.gii)
    Hi! Even though I got an offer at the interview it still took quite a while for it to process onto ucas! So it could take a little while but it'll eventually come through
    Hey, thanks for the reply, the course i went for said they were not giving offers on the day so i didn't get one, but now i know that it can take a while, i can stop fretting.

love, Rachel x

University open days

• University of Central Lancashire
    Preston campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.