The Student Room Group

Revision struggles? Join the 2018 TSR All Day Revision Thread!

:work: The All Day Revision Thread is BACK! :work:

This thread has worked brilliantly for me the last 2 years (huge thank-you to @Anon_98 for coming up with the idea!). As it's currently half term for some people, it's a good time to start it up for 2018!

As before, sessions will last for 90 minutes each, with a 30 minute break between each session. Before each session starts you can post what you aim to get done in that session, and then afterwards you can review and update us on how it went.

The schedules will change when half terms come and go etc, it'll be kept updated!

Exam Season Schedule:
8:00am - Session starts
9:30am - Session ends
9:30 - 10:00am - Break

10:00am - Session starts
11:30am - Session ends
11:30 - 12:00pm - Break

12:00pm - Session starts
1:30pm - Session ends
1:30 - 2:00pm - Break

2:00pm - Session starts
3:30pm - Session ends
3:30 - 4:00pm - Break

4:00pm - Session starts
5:30pm - Session ends
5:30 - 6:00pm - Break

6:00pm - Session starts
7:30pm - Session ends
7:30 - 8:00pm - Break

8:00pm - Session starts
9:30pm - Session ends
9:30 - 10:00pm - Break

10:00pm - Session starts
11:30pm - Session ends

Bedtime! :yawn:

Disclaimer: The aim of this is NOT to participate in all sessions, that would be insane :afraid: Just bob in when you need to get stuff done and we'll encourage you along the way! :rave: If I'm not around/don't seem to be starting and ending sessions, anyone else is more than welcome to take charge until I'm available :smile:

For those who are in, the first session starts at 12pm!

Let's get to work :work:
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Was quoted into this in the last thread but happily my revision days are behind me since I have no exams at uni (100% coursework)
Good luck to all those who are still revising though :hugs:
Original post by Protostar

This thread has worked brilliantly for me the last 2 years (huge thank-you to @Anon_98 for coming up with the idea!). As it's currently half term for some people, it's a good time to start it up for 2018!

As before, sessions will last for 90 minutes each, with a 30 minute break between each session. Before each session starts you can post what you aim to get done in that session, and then afterwards you can review and update us on how it went.

The schedules will change when half terms come and go etc, it'll be kept updated!

February Half Term Schedule:

Disclaimer: The aim of this is NOT to participate in all sessions, that would be insane :afraid: Just bob in when you need to get stuff done and we'll encourage you along the way! :rave:

Thank you so much for starting this! I've been needing the motivation!
:woo: I really like the premise of this thread.

Hopefully I'll join in over the weekend, it sounds very motivating.
Let’s go guys! :work:

12:00pm - Session begins

In this session I hope to finish my revision poster on gravitational fields and start one on electric fields :dumbells:
:woo: Love this thread!
Will definitely be joining in when I can :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So i'm kinda joining in this thread even tho half terms have no meaning to me whatsoever because I'm doing a full time distance learning degree whilst working full time :woo:

But think this'll be handy because I'm quite behind and need to get stuff done! :frown:
Thats effort.. Maybe ill try ;;-;;
Gonna be that awkward person not working with the timings...my free starts now so I'm gonna try and complete both my maths assessments (10 questions each) and try and do my mechanics worksheet as well :smile:
Subscribed and watching. Will join for the 2pm session.
Going to Do work on capacitors + questions.

How did we all get on? :biggrin:
Going well, completed my first maths assessment :smile:
Not sure if I'll get the whole of the 2pm session, but gonna be doing the other maths assessment and potentially this mechanics worksheet if I do :smile:
I managed to finish my poster but nothing more - very pleased with how it came out though :biggrin:
2:00pm - Session begins

In this session I'm going to do an M2 paper, wish me luck :lol:
2:00pm - Session begins

In this session I'm going to do an M2 paper, wish me luck :lol:

I’m joining in!
I’ll try to learn one question of my mandarin speaking controlled assessment:tongue:

February Half Term Schedule:

Disclaimer: The aim of this is NOT to participate in all sessions, that would be insane :afraid: Just bob in when you need to get stuff done and we'll encourage you along the way! :rave:

:woo: Love this thread :biggrin: Just home, so I'll take part in the 4pm session when it starts :biggrin:
Original post by Labrador99
:woo: Love this thread :biggrin: Just home, so I'll take part in the 4pm session when it starts :biggrin:

Hooray :yay:
Sorry for joining at a bad time, I just got home from school. Going to try and do work on my English didsertation and my politics assignment! Good luck everyone with revising!
This is awesome, but my half term and mock week legit just ended. :colondollar: I'll probably join in for misc things if I find that I have any. :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending