The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Should I take a night off revision? Only done 3 hours today and feel tired now 😕 debating with myself here
Original post by karen193
Should I take a night off revision? Only done 3 hours today and feel tired now 😕 debating with myself here

Depends on whether you work best at night?
Original post by MKaur18
Depends on whether you work best at night?

Took a night off. Needed a break 😂
Took a night off. Needed a break 😂

Yeah, i’d be too tired.
Original post by MKaur18
Yeah, i’d be too tired.

I've literally lost all my motivation over Easter 😕
I've literally lost all my motivation over Easter 😕

I get you. It’s tough.. but everyone is in the same boat. 🛥
Going to finish off my child language flashcards this session and maybe write a couple paragraphs of analysis for a spoken transcript
Plan for today

10:15-11:15am Maths - Accuracy and Error, Surds 1, Counting Strategies and maybe some problem solving tasks
11:20am-12:20pm Physics - Circuits and Resistance, Circuits and Power
Break
12:45-13:45 English Literature Merchant of Venice - Read the rest of Act 2 + watch videos
13:50-14:50 French Writing - Write a response to the extended writing task then do some conjugameous
Break
3:15-4:15 Chemistry Paper 1 - States of Mattter, Ionic Bonding
4:15-5:15 RS - Islam The Nature of Allah, Risalah
BREAK - gotta do my hair and go out XD
10pm-11pm Biology Paper 1 - Principles of Organisation and the Digestive System!
10:15 Session starts! Maths
11:00 will hopefully do a core 4 paper
11:20 Session Starts. I didnt get round to the problem solving but oh well. time for physics Just gonna do circuits and resistance cos i also want to do practise questions on it.
(edited 6 years ago)
I had a dream this morning that I had slept in until 1pm, and I felt really guilty because I had wanted to get some work done and lost motivation.

Then I woke up and realised it was only 8:30. Wahey!

From 10:30 - 12:10 I wrote up lecture notes on delusions. From 13:15-14:45 I plan to finish those notes (didn't quite get them done) and write notes on the extra readings for the topic.
(edited 6 years ago)
Starting the 12pm session a bit late but hoping to complete my essay on inflation and then finish off another essay plan :smile:
12:20 Session Ends!
Bit late
1:00 Session starts - English Literature - Read The Merchant of Venice Act 2 Scene 5-9 + watch the vids.
Continuing my revision on the new media! :biggrin:
2:00 Session starts - French Writing. French is my worst subject getting 5s atm :'(
(edited 6 years ago)
Had a longer break than usual to have lunch but im back now and hoping to finish some notes and then write an essay about economic growth :smile:
I finished the lecture notes and wrote up some key notes on two papers. I plan to carry on with the readings at about 3:30.
3:00 Session Ends

Latest

Trending

Trending