The Student Room Group

Guy broke up with gf because of me

So basically I expressed interest in this guy not knowing whether he had a gf or not. And he showed interest back by staring, smiling at me, initiating convo etc. Then later I heard that he had a gf whome he has recently broken it off with...me and the guy are just friends at the moment and getting to know each other. We’ve not done anything like kissing yet which is good but the gf thing has thrown me off...and I keep wondering whether I was the one who made him break up with her and I just feel sick thinking about it. A mutual friend was the one who told me about the girlfriend by the way. :frown: I just need some advice on what I should do and whether this guy is the right guy for me...
Reply 1
Bump
You're never going to know until you ask him about it. If you don't then that'll probably linger at the back your mind will your with him all the time and no one needs that. So, the best thing to do is address the situation straight on and find out if you were the reason and what you want to do after that is up to you but then you'll never.

I'm presuming the truth would be something along the lines of him not fully being satisfied in the relationship so moving on to you once he got that opportunity. Perhaps you were just the one to finally just do it - if you were one of the reasons why I'm sure it's not just because of that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending