The Student Room Group

Arrogant, lost best friend and gf?

So, I hit a rough patch lately and I acted out, in a rather arrogant and self absorb way, pushing all my loved ones away from me. Especially my best friend and Gf. Now my friend won’t talk to me and my gf( dating for 3 months) broke up with me. What should I do? I recognise that my behaviour was really ****, and I have put the work into making a change
Apologize, that's the most you can do. You can bring time back or undo the things you have done or said, just apologize. If they were your real friends they will forgive you. Everybody makes mistakes so just say guys I want to apologize for how I have been acting for a couple of days. I hope this helps and I wish you good luck
Reply 2
Original post by itstoolate4712
Apologize, that's the most you can do. You can bring time back or undo the things you have done or said, just apologize. If they were your real friends they will forgive you. Everybody makes mistakes so just say guys I want to apologize for how I have been acting for a couple of days. I hope this helps and I wish you good luck

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending