The Student Room Group

adding someone on facebook then add friend button disappears

so I added this guy that's in my geography class on facebook. I let it go a few hours and I still hadn't received a notification that he accepted my request so I went onto his profile to see if he declined it but then the add friend button was gone!! does that mean he blocked me from adding him?
Original post by Apple2017
so I added this guy that's in my geography class on facebook. I let it go a few hours and I still hadn't received a notification that he accepted my request so I went onto his profile to see if he declined it but then the add friend button was gone!! does that mean he blocked me from adding him?

It means he declined, sorry! The add friend option disappears for a while when this happens (I think for a year).
Original post by Apple2017

If you can't see "Cancel", then they've either declined or blocked you.
Can you please put the friend request back on my Facebook
please put the friend request back on my Facebook please I begging you I can’t add anyone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending