The Student Room Group

Is one month enough to focus only on past papers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jheinexx
I havent finshed making notes tbh

Are notes absolutely necessary? If you can cope without doing them then just keep reading over textbooks and then do papers once you are done with content. You learn better by making mistakes, not by spoon-feeding yourself answers.
Original post by HateOCR
Are notes absolutely necessary? If you can cope without doing them then just keep reading over textbooks and then do papers once you are done with content. You learn better by making mistakes, not by spoon-feeding yourself answers.

Some of my teachers dont teach well and theyve missed some parts of the syllabus so i have to make these notes. And then i have to revise them. So i can practice questions
Some of my teachers dont teach well and theyve missed some parts of the syllabus so i have to make these notes. And then i have to revise them. So i can practice questions

When do you think you will finish making your notes?
Original post by HateOCR
When do you think you will finish making your notes?

Possibly at the end of this month.
Possibly at the end of this month.

Are you in A-levels? Make sure you spend time going over the content whilst also writing your notes. Also do exam questions by topic so that you don’t wait until its too late into the year before starting past papers.
Original post by HateOCR
Are you in A-levels? Make sure you spend time going over the content whilst also writing your notes. Also do exam questions by topic so that you don’t wait until its too late into the year before starting past papers.

Yes i am. Ok thanks a lot
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest