The Student Room Group

Is it possible to move to London and live alone after graduating?

I'm at uni currently but am almost certain I will move to London after graduating. My question is, is it possible to live comfortably (i.e. not in a cramped, dingy apartment or just scraping by) without living in a house share? I will have a maths degree and will hopefully secure a job paying between maybe 23-27k per annum as a rough estimate. If anyone who is or has been in a similar situation could lend some advice that would be great.
Original post by Trackstar
I'm at uni currently but am almost certain I will move to London after graduating. My question is, is it possible to live comfortably (i.e. not in a cramped, dingy apartment or just scraping by) without living in a house share? I will have a maths degree and will hopefully secure a job paying between maybe 23-27k per annum as a rough estimate. If anyone who is or has been in a similar situation could lend some advice that would be great.

Dont believe that's enough to have your own place. You want to look at sample rentals. I think you are looking at a houseshare. You might want to think about commuting, but even then a studio might be a bit of a push.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending