The Student Room Group

Help, I can't eat breakfast.

Hi, in the morning i feel slightly nauseous at the idea of eating breakfast. However, I need to find something I can eat before exams. Has anyone got any ideas of how I can find it easier to eat in the morning. Btw I find it really hard to eat anything dry in the morning. Thanks.
I have the same problem

Have a good dinner and then in the morning just have some fruit and water or just fruit
Reply 2
Original post by AOA_
I have the same problem

Have a good dinner and then in the morning just have some fruit and water or just fruit

Thanks, i'll try that :smile:
Yeah, same. I just eat a larger meal in the evening then have a breakfast bar + apple/orange and water in the morning.
Original post by jim24
Hi, in the morning i feel slightly nauseous at the idea of eating breakfast. However, I need to find something I can eat before exams. Has anyone got any ideas of how I can find it easier to eat in the morning. Btw I find it really hard to eat anything dry in the morning. Thanks.

sounds crazy but diffusing spearmint oil before breakfast gets me to eat. and have you tried a smoothie?
eating is overrated
Reply 6
Original post by amzyrads
sounds crazy but diffusing spearmint oil before breakfast gets me to eat. and have you tried a smoothie?

I'll try the spearmint oil lol
and no i haven't tried a smoothie before because i don't leave myself very much time in the morning but i'll see if that works, thanks
Reply 7
Original post by zeldor711
Yeah, same. I just eat a larger meal in the evening then have a breakfast bar + apple/orange and water in the morning.

Thanks, although i've tried breakfast bars and find they are too dry but i might bring one with me so i can eat it a bit later.
Reply 8
Original post by gr8wizard10
eating is overrated

quality advice, thanks
Original post by jim24
I'll try the spearmint oil lol
and no i haven't tried a smoothie before because i don't leave myself very much time in the morning but i'll see if that works, thanks

you can make a really quick smoothie using frozen berries and apple juice, i stole the idea recipe from pret a manger lol
Reply 10
Original post by amzyrads
you can make a really quick smoothie using frozen berries and apple juice, i stole the idea recipe from pret a manger lol

Reply 11
That's actually really good advice, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending