The Student Room Group

What is good brain food?

brainfood?
Original post by stepht93
brainfood?

Glucose, nothing is better than this in form of a tablet. it recovers your nerves in an glimpse of an eye and you can take it whenever you need.
Blueberries.
Original post by DrawTheLine
Blueberries.

Yep!
almonds
Original post by Wolfram Alpha
Yep!

I saw a documentary a few years ago where students who drank a blueberry smoothie before an exam performed 11% better than those who didn't. Pretty impressive.
Original post by stepht93
brainfood?

Walnuts are good for the brain. It has a huge range of benefit of which there is an enhancement in ones metabolism. The initial seeds of the walnut does assist in aiding ones intellect massively,
Redbull. JK

Salmon I heard
Reply 9
I second blueberries and I also saw the documentary were the students who drank a blueberries smoothie did 11% better it was an episode of either food unwrapped or the truth about superfoods.

When I was revising and when I did my exams I drank a blueberry smoothie before hand and also eat them on a regular basis and my memory did improve
Pecans
Onions
Reply 12
Salmon fishn
I find having a tub of grapes on my desk when I'm writing essays and other bits of coursework for Uni keeps me going.
Eat some kebab dipped into loads of garlic sauce then eat only biscuits for a week nothing else usually works
Reply 15
Original post by davidallen108
Eat some kebab dipped into loads of garlic sauce then eat only biscuits for a week nothing else usually works

Dude your talking about digestive biscuits again :wink:
Original post by Dija51
Dude your talking about digestive biscuits again :wink:

😂, they’re just so nice dipped into tea, I wish they don’t exist. I had 100s this week.
Reply 17
Original post by davidallen108
😂, they’re just so nice dipped into tea, I wish they don’t exist. I had 100s this week.

I know how you feel I love them too
Original post by Dija51
I know how you feel I love them too

I am am seriously addicted to them. I recall when I was unwel obviously I wasn’t allowed to have them. So my family chained me up so I couldn’t get them. I screamed, pleaded and wept but they didn’t unchain me for 2 days.
Many dietitians say that your supper must be really small and not fat at all, no sweets and all that. But how can I keep from eating a big piece of apple pie after a hard-working day? My wife wants me to be fit, and I try to do my best, still sometimes I break the rules and eat something delicious...I've showed her this site recently, https://recipent.com/, hope that she will cook for me something tasty and healthy as well, because I can't live without desserts!

Quick Reply

Latest