The Student Room Group

Question for all men

I need to prove my sister wrong so please help me: Do men prefer a woman who is an expert at cooking or an expert at sex? You can only have one so please choose wisely.
Reply 1
depends on the man tbh
Sex obv.

If you're in a monogamous marriage/relationship, you can only get sex from your wife/girlfrend, but you can get food anywhere.
either. they both can be learnt, no?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I need to prove my sister wrong so please help me: Do men prefer a woman who is an expert at cooking or an expert at sex? You can only have one so please choose wisely.
Your motivation is wrong.

However, for the same of the oversimplicity on which you're insisting, I'll say sex - because I'm pretty good in the kitchen. Equal shares in a relationship, give and take, and all that. I like cooking and I like sex, but while sex takes two (ideally), one person working alone can make good food.

Relationships really aren't that simple, though.
Reply 5

cooking of course, she gets to laze around and when not satisfied with sex she can go out and "mess around" with other guys while the cuck stays home and cooks for her :biggrin:
Well I think it will be one of the best feelings ever to have some good food at the table when you are back home after a tiring day
Sexy time with my wife, very nice !
Attachment not found
Reply 8

how good is the expert at sex at cooking?

and how did she become an expert at sex, to become an expert at something requires much time and experience and dedication, there is a wildly held belief that it takes around 10,000 hours

murray and djokovic [who some would regard experts at tennis] had to play many tennis matches to reach that level of expertise

does this mean the woman slept with many men to reach that level?

there are strong implications here that the expert at sex is likely to be a slut....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending