The Student Room Group

Career/ Uni advice

I was researching cosmetic science just as a possible career in the future because I am still unsure and was interested when I came across this idea. A lot of the things I have looked at already suggest you can do a chemistry or perhaps pharmacy degree and then go on to focus on cosmetics. I was just wondering if perhaps a pharmacy course was the best thing to do then pass on to cosmetics? However any advice would be very much appreciated.
Original post by HollieMiller7575
I was researching cosmetic science just as a possible career in the future because I am still unsure and was interested when I came across this idea. A lot of the things I have looked at already suggest you can do a chemistry or perhaps pharmacy degree and then go on to focus on cosmetics. I was just wondering if perhaps a pharmacy course was the best thing to do then pass on to cosmetics? However any advice would be very much appreciated.

You need to do more research, but that will also reveal a saturation of pharmacy graduates. If cosmetics is your aim and there is such a degree, then thats what I would aim for. Cosmetic science can be a postgraduate degree and Pharmacy would be acceptable..

https://www.prospects.ac.uk/universities/liverpool-john-moores-university-3828/school-of-pharmacy-and-biomolecular-sciences-11022/courses/cosmetic-science-119812

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending