The Student Room Group

ok how many of you left your half term work till last minute?

I need someone to make me feel better about myself
For a levels or gcse??
I need to do health and social care coursework and have a bit of history revision left on the major individuals. My first gcse exam is also in like four week just need to work
Reply 3
Original post by X_Hope_X
For a levels or gcse??

a level, but gcse too.
Yeah I'm up with you man :smile:))))
Original post by preparedtowork
I need to do health and social care coursework and have a bit of history revision left on the major individuals. My first gcse exam is also in like four week just need to work

Ok revision can wait, you need to sleep. It's important. There's no point revising this late at night because you won't be able to recall much, it's not effective or healthy. Try waking up early before school if you can and do a bit of revision then? You can't dwell on what you've done in the half term because it's over... focus now on your studies and you will be fine. A lot of people may not have been productive this break so you're not the only one. And people are often stressed at this time near exams which makes them unproductive. Sone may think the hard work hasn't been worth it and just procrastinate.
As for your course work - when is it due?
yep sitting here doing a c4 past paper that's due tommorow
I'm FOOKED
Original post by Popsiclez
a level, but gcse too.

How are you doing both? Is it gcse resists?
Reply 8
Original post by X_Hope_X
How are you doing both? Is it gcse resists?

oh no I'm only doing a level I already did gcses. I meant people doing gcses can also post on this thread if they want
Original post by Popsiclez
oh no I'm only doing a level I already did gcses. I meant people doing gcses can also post on this thread if they want

Ok, well good luck with your A levels.
Totally have finished the work due in less than 2 hours :ninja: I have done most of it tbf... Got 3 9 markers due in at 9, 3 pages of mechanics due in at 10:45, a mock at 1 which I'm not ready for then 2 papers and another one to mark, plus another homework sheet due in at 10:45 tomorrow :oops:
I'm scrapping the mechanics as my teacher will be okay with me doing that for Wednesday as I've done everything else and I'm about to go to school to do the 9 markers... The rest will hopefully be done in the free I have after my mock and then tonight!
I'm my defense I did work pretty flat out when I wasn't on holiday...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending