The Student Room Group

Accomodation at Royal Holloway University

I've got a place at Royal Holloway and am looking at applying for accommodation, just wondered if any current or past students there could give me recommendations please!
Original post by omigs
I've got a place at Royal Holloway and am looking at applying for accommodation, just wondered if any current or past students there could give me recommendations please!

Hi omigs,

I'm a recent graduate from Royal Holloway and lived in Kingswood in my first year. Every student is different and will have different requirements for what they need from student accommodation. For me, it was important that I lived in a catered hall and had a let that covered the whole year as I was an international student. Kingswood met these needs and also had the option of a private ensuite bathroom, which was a bonus!

I would recommend taking a look at the accommodation options on our website so you can narrow down to the ones you think would suit your needs best.

I've also created an accommodation thread for those who are getting ready to apply for accommodation, including a short FAQ about the application process. I would try posting in that thread as well, which can be found here.

Susana :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending