:facepalm2:
Reply 121
Original post by So Instinct
Little old but literal cuckery going on in this one , I was lowkey triggered:

Original post by S.G.
“What happened? Nothing really. She danced with him, she did let him kiss her”

:facepalm2:

****ing hell.

It's amazing how many men are cucks these days...no sense of self respect whatsoever.
Original post by Rk2k14
^This is why you don't leave the FF.

Anyone seen Money Heist on Netflix? On ep4 but pretty good so far.

I couldn't get past the laziest title in the world I'm afraid, though apparently it's translated from something that wasn't really dumb, so might give it a chance.

Watching the new Dear White People which is a good show.
In
Original post by Louis.
I couldn't get past the laziest title in the world I'm afraid, though apparently it's translated from something that wasn't really dumb, so might give it a chance.

Watching the new Dear White People which is a good show.

I skipped over the trailer a couple times but i needed something to watch so gave it a go. Now im nearly half way through season one. Excellent show.

La Casa de Papel is the actual name (The Paper House).
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 127

Copying a Simpsons episode when Bart got someone pregnant without having sex.
wamp wamp
Reply 129

Customary.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Copying a Simpsons episode when Bart got someone pregnant without having sex.

Scrubs
Reply 131
Original post by Zerforax
Scrubs

Simpsons probably copied that episode tbf.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Simpsons probably copied that episode tbf.

Simpsons is so bad these days. Can't believe people still watch.
Original post by Zerforax
Simpsons is so bad these days. Can't believe people still watch.

It's arguably been bad longer than it's been good. Somebody needs to just put it out of its misery.
Original post by sr90
It's arguably been bad longer than it's been good. Somebody needs to just put it out of its misery.

I guess people must still watch it otherwise they would've ended it by now.
Reply 135
PES loses the UEFA licence, and FIFA have reportedly bought it for the next game.

Almost all over for PES tbh
Original post by S.G.
PES loses the UEFA licence, and FIFA have reportedly bought it for the next game.

Almost all over for PES tbh

Don't see how it can ever come back with everyone playing online. If you ever thought of switching from FIFA, you'd need to not only convince yourself but all your mates you play with.

FIFA would need to come out with a properly trash game for anything to change. If they just keep on making small tweaks and mopping up all the branding they'll just keep going.
FIFA is trash too. 18's the worst one i've played.

Pro Clubs is the one reason FIFAs worth playing nowadays.
If anyone knows of the band Frightened Rabbit, the lead singer was found dead, looks to be suicide.

I myself am not a fan and that sort of music isn't for me but I knew the band because I thought the name was ridiculous.

The amount of young men killing themselves is alarming. Loads of high profile celebrities.

Why do you guys think this is happening so much? And I don't celebrities either, I mean statistics like suicide being the biggest killer of young men and male suicides outnumbering female suicides 4 to 1.
Reply 139
Original post by Louis.
Don't see how it can ever come back with everyone playing online. If you ever thought of switching from FIFA, you'd need to not only convince yourself but all your mates you play with.

FIFA would need to come out with a properly trash game for anything to change. If they just keep on making small tweaks and mopping up all the branding they'll just keep going.

Yeah sports games only tend to be fun when you play someone you know, otherwise it just gets boring after a few matches.

PES's single player career mode was pretty **** as well though from when I last played it. For example, instead of having completely new players coming into the game, a player would literally be recycled. So a 35 year old Gerrard retires and a season later comes back with slightly diminished attributes and an age of 16. Just ruins the whole point of it because you know that this player is going to develop into a serial loser so you shouldn't sign him.

Quick Reply

Latest