The Student Room Group

Edexcel Unit 3 Biology

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ZAVE
Hey where are you studying chem U3 from??/... link or picture of the resource please??

I'm just doing the past papers and learning from them but I printed out sheets from chemrevise. They have some notes on practicals there
Reply 21
Original post by TJHEY12
Woah all sciences that's insane! Thank you and good luck to you too! i have chem too and it's a nightmare :frown: There is a table I found online with all the practicals with their method, possible evaluation issues and variables which is here: https://www.scribd.com/doc/48506933/AS-Edexcel-Biology-Core-Practical-Summary
Thank you for your predictions! :smile:

Nahhh I don't do all 3 sciences. I only do chem and bio but I finished all the bio past papers for this exam. Thanks for the link:smile:
Reply 22
Thanks a lott guys!!!!
Reply 23
Original post by Chizy
I'm just doing the past papers and learning from them but I printed out sheets from chemrevise. They have some notes on practicals there

Can i have a picture of those?
Original post by arizonaidiot
Haha,that's good.I think either the tensile strenght one or the enzyme concentration one would come.How many past papers did you do?

i kid you not, the majority is predicting the same, ESPECIALLY enzyme concentration one.
Original post by Miral_hos
i kid you not, the majority is predicting the same, ESPECIALLY enzyme concentration one.

Hope it comes up.
How many past papers did you do?
Original post by HAFKHA$123
Can someone explain the reference thing to me?

oh god, this was my nightmare, i was not able to understand it at all and had to search through all mark schemes for a solid answer. So it goes in this order:
1) name of author(s) - Surname and initials according to order. n case of "author's name and others" comes up, then you have to write "name of author et. al"
2) year published
3) article title
4) journal title (sometimes in italics)
5) journal volume followed by the issue in brackets.
6) start and finish of pages given.

bear in mind, do not write abbreviation of volume (vol.) and "pgs"
Reply 27
Any notes ?
Reply 28
oh god, this was my nightmare, i was not able to understand it at all and had to search through all mark schemes for a solid answer. So it goes in this order:
1) name of author(s) - Surname and initials according to order. n case of "author's name and others" comes up, then you have to write "name of author et. al"
2) year published
3) article title

http://www.citethisforme.com/harvard-referencing go there u will find the system
2) year published
3) article title

Thank youu
Reply 30
Original post by ZAVE
Can i have a picture of those?

The notes are from scribd I think and looks like pictures of a textbook so it's really bad quality. If I find the website then I'll send it :smile: (on a chemistry thread though

ah thankss!

Thank youu
Reply 33
which country are you guys from and when is your exam?? mention hours from now!!!! :smile:
Reply 34
Original post by ZAVE
which country are you guys from and when is your exam?? mention hours from now!!!! :smile:

My exam is 13 hours and 25 minutes from now! You?
Original post by TJHEY12
My exam is 13 hours and 25 minutes from now! You?

omgG SAME
Original post by ZAVE

11 hours and a few minutes i think, from now. wbu?
Reply 37
1.5 hours to go !!! best of luck
1 hour and 15 minutes to go. I’m from the United Arab Emirates so I guess most of us are around similar time zones
Original post by HAFKHA$123
Can someone explain the reference thing to me?

so theres is a particular orderr you have to follow and that is
NYTJVIP- name, year ,artilcle title ,,journal, volume issue ,page no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending