Dxlxn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Since I joined my school I've always liked PE. Now I am in year 11 and my GCSEs are coming up in the next couple of weeks I have been in PE for the start of the year but for the last couple of weeks I've been asked to finish coursework in some lessons which I have done, all of the PE teachers also said that I won't be having any other PE lessons after a certain date. Now last week I found myself not knowing what to do as I have completed all of my coursework and without a PE kit. All of my friends have been asked to go to English in the time we would of had to do PE! But I haven't been asked, and this is through lots of different classes. So I went to the teacher who ran these lessons and said that I wasn't able to come!!??? And that I had to go to PE. Useless! So I ended up talking to my ICT teacher to do revision in her class and she hasn't to contact some other teacher about it, and she wasn't happy! Now what am I supposed to do next wee. Clearly no one really cares. Anyway I don't have my kit anymore and I'd rather just do revision in peace. The schools just been so useless with this and my English teacher won't put me on the b****y list! I just want to do revision and shouldn't be stressing about this. Just a rant, sorry about my grammar but feel free to leave a comment
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If I was you I would just go PE its a time to relax and then you have the rest of the day to do your revision. Im in sixth form and I miss the good old PE days
Dxlxn
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
If I was you I would just go PE its a time to relax and then you have the rest of the day to do your revision. Im in sixth form and I miss the good old PE days
that's very true none of my friends are in there though.
coutinho10
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
yo, just want to let you know that i am doing pe gcse too and i am dyslexic and i am finding it very hard
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

- Have you considered distance learning for any of your qualifications?

Yes! I'm on a distance learning course right now (3)
14.29%
Yes, I've thought about it but haven't signed up yet (2)
9.52%
No, but maybe I will look into it (4)
19.05%
No and I wouldn't consider it (12)
57.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed