The Student Room Group

Going to PE

Since I joined my school I've always liked PE. Now I am in year 11 and my GCSEs are coming up in the next couple of weeks I have been in PE for the start of the year but for the last couple of weeks I've been asked to finish coursework in some lessons which I have done, all of the PE teachers also said that I won't be having any other PE lessons after a certain date. Now last week I found myself not knowing what to do as I have completed all of my coursework and without a PE kit. All of my friends have been asked to go to English in the time we would of had to do PE! But I haven't been asked, and this is through lots of different classes. So I went to the teacher who ran these lessons and said that I wasn't able to come!!??? And that I had to go to PE. Useless! So I ended up talking to my ICT teacher to do revision in her class and she hasn't to contact some other teacher about it, and she wasn't happy! Now what am I supposed to do next wee. Clearly no one really cares. Anyway I don't have my kit anymore and I'd rather just do revision in peace. The schools just been so useless with this and my English teacher won't put me on the b****y list! I just want to do revision and shouldn't be stressing about this. Just a rant, sorry about my grammar but feel free to leave a comment :smile:
If I was you I would just go PE its a time to relax and then you have the rest of the day to do your revision. Im in sixth form and I miss the good old PE days
Reply 2
Original post by SuperHuman98
If I was you I would just go PE its a time to relax and then you have the rest of the day to do your revision. Im in sixth form and I miss the good old PE days
that's very true none of my friends are in there though.
yo, just want to let you know that i am doing pe gcse too and i am dyslexic and i am finding it very hard

Quick Reply

Latest