The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Finding professional accommodation for post-uni?

Hey,

I'm moving to the area and was wondering whether anyone could help me in regards to finding accommdation. The teacher training course I'm doing means I'm technically a 'professional' so living with students means I have to pay 75% of the house's council tax.

I went to uni in Cardiff and could list a few estate agents that could help sort a room for a professional (or student) in a shared house, but the intenet seems to be lacking in respects to doing the same thing in Bath. How do Bath students find accommodation? Is it literally just StudentPad? If not can you give me some suggestions for estate agents?

Thanks a lot!
Original post by Mojojojo
Hey,

I'm moving to the area and was wondering whether anyone could help me in regards to finding accommdation. The teacher training course I'm doing means I'm technically a 'professional' so living with students means I have to pay 75% of the house's council tax.

I went to uni in Cardiff and could list a few estate agents that could help sort a room for a professional (or student) in a shared house, but the intenet seems to be lacking in respects to doing the same thing in Bath. How do Bath students find accommodation? Is it literally just StudentPad? If not can you give me some suggestions for estate agents?

Thanks a lot!

https://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/bath

https://www.google.com/search?q=letting+agents+bath&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2

Helpful 🙄🙄🙄
I’ve been on Spareroom for months. Was kind of looking for insider knowledge. Generally people in a city have the best knowledge about how to go about things.
Original post by Mojojojo
Helpful 🙄🙄🙄
I’ve been on Spareroom for months. Was kind of looking for insider knowledge. Generally people in a city have the best knowledge about how to go about things.

OK sorry to have wasted my time on you.

Quick Reply

Latest