The Student Room Group

Concerts

Is it better to go to a concert on the first or last day?

To give a bit of context; this band I like is doing a world tour and they have two days in London - its their first time playing in London. Would the first or the second day be the best day to experience it?
This is my first ever concert sooo...
Reply 1
Original post by WhoReallyKnows

To give a bit of context; this band I like is doing a world tour and they have two days in London - its their first time playing in London. Would the first or the second day be the best day to experience it?

Is this BTS by any chance? Anyway, it probably depends. Day 2 will probably be more elaborate in terms of fx and that but day 1 could potentially be less busy (although if it is BTS it'll probably be the same) :smile:

if it’s for bangtan, then hopefully I’ll see you there! I wanna get the second day tickets hopefully but if I get any at all then it’ll be a miracle x
Btssssssssssssssssss coming to london ahhhhhhhhh
Original post by natty_b
Is this BTS by any chance? Anyway, it probably depends. Day 2 will probably be more elaborate in terms of fx and that but day 1 could potentially be less busy (although if it is BTS it'll probably be the same) :smile:

Yeah its BTS, Imma probs go for day 2 then. If I actually get tickets that is, fingers crossed
Original post by mez_merising
if it’s for bangtan, then hopefully I’ll see you there! I wanna get the second day tickets hopefully but if I get any at all then it’ll be a miracle x

O2 Priority lets you get the tickets on May 30 instead of having to wait till June but shhhh
Plus I'm also going for second day tickets now standing hopefully
Original post by moomoobearr
Btssssssssssssssssss coming to london ahhhhhhhhh

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:bban::bban::bban::bban::bban::bban::bban:
Thanks for answering my question guys. :u:
O2 Priority lets you get the tickets on May 30 instead of having to wait till June but shhhh
Plus I'm also going for second day tickets now standing hopefully

ahh good luck! i wish i could get standing, but you can only get em if you're over 16 sighhhh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending