aqa higher?
Reply 3
Original post by AidenAdam-11
aqa higher?

higher yeah :smile:
Original post by asdf123456
higher yeah :smile:

There was no magnification question.

For the CF one, although it was a 6 marker all I mentioned was Ocygen and Co2 not being delivered etc and nutrients not being absorbed. I’ll atleast get 2 marks right, no mention about PANCREATIC enzymes. IM STUPID

For the CF one, although it was a 6 marker all I mentioned was Ocygen and Co2 not being delivered etc and nutrients not being absorbed. I’ll atleast get 2 marks right, no mention about PANCREATIC enzymes. IM STUPID

Believe they were doing higher combined as there was a magnification question on that
Reply 6

what did you get for the maths questions? do you roughly remember??
Reply 7
what did you get for the maths questions? do you roughly remember??

oh my goodness i copletely forgot about enzymes im SO ANNOYED AHHHH
oh my goodness i copletely forgot about enzymes im SO ANNOYED AHHHH

SAME

THERE WERE MANY MATHS. what did u get?
But the
•Arteries and veins
•Atheletes RBC
•Desing an experiment
•Food tests
I think I got atleast 15 marks for this 3 q
Reply 9
400x magnification
1.17 hours
0.42 mol
Reply 10
SAME

THERE WERE MANY MATHS. what did u get?
But the
•Arteries and veins
•Atheletes RBC
•Desing an experiment
•Food tests
I think I got atleast 15 marks for this 3 q

lol i wrote absoluteee bullcrap for literally all of them buttt...

•Arteries and veins
arteries have thick walls to withstand high pressure of blood, veins dont need thick walls as there is low pressure blood. veins carry blood to heart arteries carry blood away...
•Atheletes RBC
the increased amount of RBC means more Oxygen taken in,meaning a higher rate of aerobic respiration reducing the need for anaerobic respiration reduced build up of lactic acid and muscle cramps (probably wronggg)
•Desing an experiment
measure a group of smokers resting heart rates,calculate a mean, carry out diff levels of exercise calculate heart rate and mean.... time for accuracy... repeat for a group of non smokers.. later comare results and plot graphs
•Food tests
yeeeesh i so messed this one up!!
i did biuret turning from blue to purple when testing for proteins and benedicts turning blue to orange (which i think is veryyyy wrong ahh)
Reply 11
Original post by JackI23
400x magnification
1.17 hours
0.42 mol

YES I GOT ALL THESE!! I ****ed up the osmosis question though and wrote about diffusion with the carrot thing
lol i wrote absoluteee bullcrap for literally all of them buttt...

•Arteries and veins
arteries have thick walls to withstand high pressure of blood, veins dont need thick walls as there is low pressure blood. veins carry blood to heart arteries carry blood away...
•Atheletes RBC
the increased amount of RBC means more Oxygen taken in,meaning a higher rate of aerobic respiration reducing the need for anaerobic respiration reduced build up of lactic acid and muscle cramps (probably wronggg)
•Desing an experiment
measure a group of smokers resting heart rates,calculate a mean, carry out diff levels of exercise calculate heart rate and mean.... time for accuracy... repeat for a group of non smokers.. later comare results and plot graphs
•Food tests
yeeeesh i so messed this one up!!
i did biuret turning from blue to purple when testing for proteins and benedicts turning blue to orange (which i think is veryyyy wrong ahh)

Although I am on the same boat as you... the arteries and vein questions you just spoke about the artistes structure not the veins.

The RBC questions is nice, More RBC=More hameoobin so more oxygen delivered to cell so more respiration and therefore more contraction.

The experiment did you talk about DV IV AND CV, the assessments, risks and how you going to control the variables.

Food tests I flopped, starch is sugar and STARCH so iodine. You were suppose to talk about biureye for protein so blue to pink purple.
Benedict for sugar so blue to yellow green red
iodine for starch, blue black.

PAPER 2- HERE WE COMEEE
Was I the only one who put rma for the question about molecules in genes?
Reply 14
Original post by Farhana001
Was I the only one who put rma for the question about molecules in genes?

I rhink i said dna
Although I am on the same boat as you... the arteries and vein questions you just spoke about the artistes structure not the veins.

The RBC questions is nice, More RBC=More hameoobin so more oxygen delivered to cell so more respiration and therefore more contraction.

The experiment did you talk about DV IV AND CV, the assessments, risks and how you going to control the variables.

Food tests I flopped, starch is sugar and STARCH so iodine. You were suppose to talk about biureye for protein so blue to pink purple.
Benedict for sugar so blue to yellow green red
iodine for starch, blue black.

PAPER 2- HERE WE COMEEE

I did the same as you for the RBC question but I am not sure if thars full marks because what if u have to write about less anaerobic respiration and less lactic acid.
And for the food test one i wrote use amylase to break down the carbs into sugars and then use Benedict's solution test.
Original post by Humblefrog
I did the same as you for the RBC question but I am not sure if thars full marks because what if u have to write about less anaerobic respiration and less lactic acid.
And for the food test one i wrote use amylase to break down the carbs into sugars and then use Benedict's solution test.

I wrote about buirtt for protein and benedict for the glucose as glucose is a carb but so is starch. Goood luck
I think it was amino acids xx
What questions/topics came up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending