The Student Room Group

did i act right?

There is this girl at work she has a boyfriend but she likes to flirt I THINK
She is always laughing when she see and talk to me , she always teases me and contradicts me when i say something and she says that she likes to make me mad . She even let me grab her ass a couple of times when i was at her place

When i try to ask her out she doesnt wanna talk because she says that she wants to be just a friend and i asked her "i dont think that people that are just friends behave like you do especialy if you have a boyfriend , why do you behave like you do if you want me only as a friend "

and she sayd " I do it because im nice , im nice with everyone ( which is true but the diffrence is that with the other guys its them who initiate the contact , in my case she is always the one initiating , i even stoped saying hi to her when i saw nothing could ever happen ) i just do it because i like it "

i responded " a decent girl with a boyfriend wouldnt behave like you do especialy let some guy that you barely know grab your ass , i guess your an attention whore"

and she sayd "are you frustrated or something , mind your own business " and she blocked me

im kinda happy that she did , im just wondering

Am i right ? Isnt her behaviour inappropiate ?
Original post by Overandoveragain
There is this girl at work she has a boyfriend but she likes to flirt I THINK
She is always laughing when she see and talk to me , she always teases me and contradicts me when i say something and she says that she likes to make me mad . She even let me grab her ass a couple of times when i was at her place

When i try to ask her out she doesnt wanna talk because she says that she wants to be just a friend and i asked her "i dont think that people that are just friends behave like you do especialy if you have a boyfriend , why do you behave like you do if you want me only as a friend "

and she sayd " I do it because im nice , im nice with everyone ( which is true but the diffrence is that with the other guys its them who initiate the contact , in my case she is always the one initiating , i even stoped saying hi to her when i saw nothing could ever happen ) i just do it because i like it "

i responded " a decent girl with a boyfriend wouldnt behave like you do especialy let some guy that you barely know grab your ass , i guess your an attention whore"

and she sayd "are you frustrated or something , mind your own business " and she blocked me

im kinda happy that she did , im just wondering

Am i right ? Isnt her behaviour inappropiate ?

Possibly but why would you grav her when you know she has a bf? Learn from it and move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending