The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

accommodation

Hello, i'm considering applying for the Green Community Tennis Courts accommodation does anyone know what its like to live there?
Fairly close to the university, very close to the student pub. Decent sized rooms and kitchens. I'm not to sure about the price because I live in liberty gardens. I do know that everybody has something to complain about with their accommodation, but you rarely hear complaints about Tennis Courts.

It's now the "Green Community" because it had a massive overhaul and rework, so everything is new and modern. It used to be a festering scumhole of crack houses and weed smoke that lingered for days, or so I've heard.
(edited 5 years ago)
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Thank you for your reply. Its not still like that is it!?!?

Original post by esralled
Fairly close to the university, very close to the student pub. Decent sized rooms and kitchens. I'm not to sure about the price because I live in liberty gardens. I do know that everybody has something to complain about with their accommodation, but you rarely hear complaints about Tennis Courts.

It's now the "Green Community" because it had a massive overhaul and rework, so everything is new and modern. It used to be a festering scumhole of crack houses and weed smoke that lingered for days, or so I've heard.
Original post by Beccajane2
Thank you for your reply. Its not still like that is it!?!?

Nah not at all. Its one of the nicer ones now actually.
Reply 4
Original post by esralled
Nah not at all. Its one of the nicer ones now actually.

okay thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending