The Student Room Group

What happens if I don’t do a module

Hi, on my access course I was supposed to do a module which is pass/fail worth 3 credits . I got told I didn’t need to do it but now because it’s on my ucas I might have to do it. But I have so much on in these last few weeks aswel as doing my maths GCSE again I don’t know how I’ll get time. What happens if I just don’t take the module? I have enough distinctions for uni just for info.
Original post by Ridinghigh95
Hi, on my access course I was supposed to do a module which is pass/fail worth 3 credits . I got told I didn’t need to do it but now because it’s on my ucas I might have to do it. But I have so much on in these last few weeks aswel as doing my maths GCSE again I don’t know how I’ll get time. What happens if I just don’t take the module? I have enough distinctions for uni just for info.

If you dont need the module for your Access diploma (you need 45 credits talk to tutor), then you can miss it imo, just tell admissions. reminds them you are doing GCSE Maths. Obviously don fail the GCSE or you have big issues.

Contact QAA to check

Access.PNG

Quick Reply

Latest