Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im in yr 11 and literally dont CARE about GCSES anymore i dont care if i fail so all of you who want to pass HAVE FUN bc i am not bothered from now on imCBA to revise bc its HELLA LONG if i pass i pass YOU CAN BLAME SCIENCE for making me turn MAD dont let GCSES take over your minds from now all i care about is PROM and THATS IT! If i walk into the exam and i know THEN I KNOW. Can anyone relate? Follow me on Instagram: Theonly_tristdan and Snapchat: T.starshipain

ReputationRep:
    oh wow ur so right like literally all i care about is prom im studying prom likes theres no tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    i didn't care at first, then I thought
    ill be hella stressed after GCSEs finish and regret every single bit of not revising.
    but if i do revise i could do a lot of **** on the summer holidays

ReputationRep:
    Wish I could be that chill about exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by llllloos)
    oh wow ur so right like literally all i care about is prom im studying prom likes theres no tomorrow
    are you mocking me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purplepeacock)
    Wish I could be that chill about exams
    IKR

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks of work for 11 weeks of summer. I got bare zoots lined up and reading fest along with prom and holidays. Im from London so gonna be rooftopping and that so idm tbh. Loads of motives and drinking drinks i dont pay for so.. mad ting and as a guy the World Cup is gonna be a banger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f_spanish)
    2 weeks of work for 11 weeks of summer. I got bare zoots lined up and reading fest along with prom and holidays. Im from London so gonna be rooftopping and that so idm tbh. Loads of motives and drinking drinks i dont pay for so.. mad ting and as a guy the World Cup is gonna be a banger
    you have a POINT but i still do not CARE F GCSES

ReputationRep:
    U honestly ain’t alone I fully understand like it’s not that I’m not aware of the importance and it’s not that I’m not willing to put the work in I just have no motivation and tbh we ain’t alone legit all my school are like this like I think only 40% of our year group is even predicted a pass
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    im with op in this one. ive lost motivation and dont give a f*** about gcse. I aint stressed about s***. ill make money other ways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jassandhu)
    U honestly ain’t alone I fully understand like it’s not that I’m not aware of the importance and it’s not that I’m not willing to put the work in I just have no motivation and tbh we ain’t alone legit all my school are like this like I think only 40% of our year group is even predicted a pass
    yh BUT ENGLISH IS AN EASY PASS FOR ME ITS JUST I CBA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.starshipain)
    are you mocking me
    Just like Ozymandias in our literature paper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f_spanish)
    looool g set me a spliff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T.starshipain)
    Im in yr 11 and literally dont CARE about GCSES anymore i dont care if i fail so all of you who want to pass HAVE FUN bc i am not bothered from now on imCBA to revise bc its HELLA LONG if i pass i pass YOU CAN BLAME SCIENCE for making me turn MAD dont let GCSES take over your minds from now all i care about is PROM and THATS IT! If i walk into the exam and i know THEN I KNOW. Can anyone relate? Follow me on Instagram: Theonly_tristdan and Snapchat: T.starshipain
    If you think gcse is horrible...well wait till you start A levels

ReputationRep:
    It annoys me when people say "just wait til A levels" - like bruh with the new spec we've done a million times more work for a decent grade than you guys ever did. Ngl but you guys had it eeeassy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by internet monster)
    looool g set me a spliff
    STOOOOP
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    just make sure you pass maths and english.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purplepeacock)
    it annoys me when people say "just wait til a levels" - like bruh with the new spec we've done a million times more work for a decent grade than you guys ever did. Ngl but you guys had it eeeassy.
    thank youuuuuuuuu preach youre my souul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by internet monster)
    looool g set me a spliff
    Come Reading bro. Orange camp <3333

ReputationRep:
    I didn't study for even 1 of my GCSEs and I walked out with 8 As and A*s and 2 Bs
    After that you realise, GCSE is like a pin drop compared to the beast that is A levels!! I study a lot now and barely scratch the surface. The thing is, GCSE isn't as important as teachers may mislead you to believe. As long as you pass 5 and pass English and maths, thats it. Unless you want to do science in college, its OK if you fail them all. I know someone who failed some sciences and got into a really good university in London for computing and business without ever having to face science again.
    what I would say is, try to get a 5 or 6 for English and Maths because if Universities look at GCSEs, they most commonly want more than a pass for Maths and English., it'll help you set yourself apart from the rest. (for example the person I mentioned earlier had to retake Maths to get a B because a C wasn't enough for a good university)
    PS- Prom for me was meh. I mainly went there for the unlimited cake and photo booth.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.