The Student Room Group

University transfer

Hello,
I am have just finished first year at Nottingham Trent University and i realized that it does not suit me. I would like to know if there is any possibility i could transfer to the University of Nottingham without having to redo the first year.
Ask Nottingham, I've transferred, but not all uni's accept transfer.
Original post by ineedhelp3214
Hello,
I am have just finished first year at Nottingham Trent University and i realized that it does not suit me. I would like to know if there is any possibility i could transfer to the University of Nottingham without having to redo the first year.

It depends on your course, the level of demand, your grades, whether the university has spaces and whether they feel you meet their entry requirements.

You would need to contact them directly to enquire and likely provide them a transcript of your modules and grades so far so they can determine whether your current course is similar enough and meets their requirements.
Reply 3
Original post by ineedhelp3214
Hello,

You need to speak to Nottingham.

There's also info here on how to proceed with a transfer application.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1781424
University Transfer FAQ

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending