The Student Room Group

when should you start revising / making notes for AS year 12 ?

when should you or did you start revising and making notes for your AS content (year 12)? im currently in year 12 and have struggled to recently start making notes for this year's content... but im slowly getting back into revision and notes at the end of this term (only Saturday and Sunday left :P i haven't made notes the whole of this 1 week holiday. ..) and i wish i did start at the beginning of year 12 but the point is i havent and im regretting it ... is it too late to make notes now for all of my subjects ? (psychology, RE, sociology). especially in time for all of my mocks that start from the 25th of june..???

Any tips?
when did you start revision for your subjects in year 12?
Ideally really you should be doing light consistent work all year so the workload is less heavy towards exam season, I am in Year 12 as well. If the subject is especially content heavy it's probably going to be very tough to remember all the content and know how to apply it in time, however we all learn at different speeds so if it comes naturally to you you should be ok.
Original post by thotproduct
Ideally really you should be doing light consistent work all year so the workload is less heavy towards exam season, I am in Year 12 as well. If the subject is especially content heavy it's probably going to be very tough to remember all the content and know how to apply it in time, however we all learn at different speeds so if it comes naturally to you you should be ok.

yh i know and im sooo mad at myself for not doing even a small amount of work during year 12, but i had 0 motivation, didnt know even how to make proper notes for each subject and for the first part of the year i never had proper teachers (substitutes because alot of them left or were sick)..and everyone i asked hadnt made notes so i felt less pressure but now mocks are coming up i regret everything.. :frown:((

Quick Reply

Latest