The Student Room Group

What A-Levels are you studying?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FutureMissMRCS
Biology and chemistry is okay but maths is unbelievably stressful!:eek: How are you finding it?

Bio is my bestest
Chem is alright
Don’t even get me started on C4 for goodness sake I hate it sooo much legit
Original post by anon10198741
How are you finding english lit? What texts are you studying?

Honestly I don’t like any of my a levels lol. I’m studying Othello, Gatsby and the poetry anthology, Feminine Gospels and Revolutionary Road and A Streetcar Named Desire. Are you doing it?
NO way! I'm also doing Spanish , how are you finding it? Do you have any Spanish heritage?

woah omg how's it going for you??

im ngl last year i did 5 AS subjects and properly hated all of them, I rly wanted to drop span before the AS but my headteacher said i couldnt, long story short w no revision for the AS i still got a good grade (thank god my headteacher forced me to carry on with it) and decided to do it for a2 and this year has been so good bc I've actually been able to focus on it

not aware of any spanish heritage sadly hbu?
Original post by princessxox
Bio is my bestest
Chem is alright
Don’t even get me started on C4 for goodness sake I hate it sooo much legit

Chem is my best then bio and maths is literally the worst and I need at least an A in maths,not sure how that will happen!What uni course did you apply for?
Original post by Estarossa
Honestly I don’t like any of my a levels lol. I’m studying Othello, Gatsby and the poetry anthology, Feminine Gospels and Revolutionary Road and A Streetcar Named Desire. Are you doing it?

yess, im also doing Othello , Gatsby and A Streetcar Named Desire but im also doing Beloved ,Poems of the Decade and The Picture of Dorian Gray!!
Chem is my best then bio and maths is literally the worst and I need at least an A in maths,not sure how that will happen!What uni course did you apply for?

Ahaha I need a B luckily but you’ve got this girl x you’ve come this far
And Med :smile: Wbu?

do you have any tips for Chem?x
yess, im also doing Othello , Gatsby and A Streetcar Named Desire but im also doing Beloved ,Poems of the Decade and The Picture of Dorian Gray!!

Nice! What exam board you on? I’m AQA!
Original post by oranges n lemons
woah omg how's it going for you??

im ngl last year i did 5 AS subjects and properly hated all of them, I rly wanted to drop span before the AS but my headteacher said i couldnt, long story short w no revision for the AS i still got a good grade (thank god my headteacher forced me to carry on with it) and decided to do it for a2 and this year has been so good bc I've actually been able to focus on it

not aware of any spanish heritage sadly hbu?

I'm relieved to hear you arent spanish at all because neither am i :biggrin: there are only 2 of us in the class and the other girls from Portugal so she really is close being fluent in Spanish. I'm in year 12 and doing the A-Level not AS all of this has changed and is confusing but oh well. Just finished writing a spanish essay for "El Laberinto del Fauno" did you watch that? We also have to read a book called "Como agua para chocolate", overall i like it I mean its challenging but fun too.
Original post by Estarossa
Nice! What exam board you on? I’m AQA!

SAMEEE
Ahaha I need a B luckily but you’ve got this girl x you’ve come this far
And Med :smile: Wbu?

Did you apply for foundation year?I need to get A*AA at least to apply to the universities I like for med.
do you have any tips for Chem?x

I just watch machemguy and do practice questions..Still trying to figure it out...
Did you apply for foundation year?I need to get A*AA at least to apply to the universities I like for med.

Yepp girl I did
Omg ur in my prayers
I just watch machemguy and do practice questions..Still trying to figure it out...

Same here ahaha
Maths, Further Maths and Computer Science :yep:
Reply 35
Biology, Chemistry and Maths. This might change though.
I'm relieved to hear you arent spanish at all because neither am i :biggrin: there are only 2 of us in the class and the other girls from Portugal so she really is close being fluent in Spanish. I'm in year 12 and doing the A-Level not AS all of this has changed and is confusing but oh well. Just finished writing a spanish essay for "El Laberinto del Fauno" did you watch that? We also have to read a book called "Como agua para chocolate", overall i like it I mean its challenging but fun too.

WOAH that's actually incred like doing the full A Level jheeeeeeeeeeze

omg no way but i suppose that could also help you i guess because her knowledge would be of like a higher standard if that makes sense

in our class there's 2 boys who are fluent in spanish but their grammar and writing is not good because they're fluent in speaking

ayyyyy we do laberinto as well and i fully hated it last year and doing cronica this year but the thing is we've done absolutely nothing on them :/
Reply 37
Original post by EmilySarah00
Maths, Further Maths and Computer Science :yep:

Beast combo. :biggrin:
Original post by Black Water
Beast combo. :biggrin:

You know it :wink2:
Yepp girl I did
Omg ur in my prayers

Im not eligible to apply for foundation year.What is your firm?

Quick Reply

Latest