The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3600
Hi, does anyone have GEOGRAPHY HL PAST PAPERS? (If yes, PLEASE PM ME!)I can exchange them for Biology SL, Mathematical Studies, Economics HL&SL. and History SL&HL (no 2007 papers). If you need any of these, write :smile:
Does anyone have November 2005 Chemistry SL Papers? Please check if each works before uploading because I've already tried once.
Reply 3602
Hello everyone!

I was hoping if one of you could pm me a link to past Spanish B Papers SL? I've tried to search over this thread but many links do not work anymore.

Thanks for you help! It's much appreciated. :smile:
Reply 3603
S1L3Nt
Good news to all my ftp users, im gonna leave my computer on for a long time. So get on it to dl the papers as soon as possible. Im probs not gonna keep it online as much once may comes as the traffic would be CRAZY.

Cheers,
S1L3nt

And good luck to all on the up coming exams

hi cna u please send me the ftp site pleaase
Reply 3604
Does anyone have Specimen 08 papers for ITGS SL?
I appreciate the help
thanx
PLZ PM ME
Reply 3605
manolya
Hi, does anyone have GEOGRAPHY HL PAST PAPERS? (If yes, PLEASE PM ME!)I can exchange them for Biology SL, Mathematical Studies, Economics HL&SL. and History SL&HL (no 2007 papers). If you need any of these, write :smile:

I do have the geography HL past papers but only from 2003 and 2005 (May and November) :smile:
Reply 3606
I desperately need past papers from Physics SL (especially from 2006, 2007) , History HL and Mathematical Studies :smile: Thx in advance :smile:
Reply 3607
I never heard any specimen papers for physics....are there any?

Thanks in advance for answering my question

Cheers
Reply 3608
does anyone have any ab intio german papers from any years?

please PM me.. i have quite a few papers from may 2007 if anyone needs..
Reply 3609
does any one have the english A1 sl paper of 2007 nov...

i wld givve anything in returen.....any paper or Question bank,...
Reply 3610
Does anyone have a markscheme for Psychology SL November 2007?

Thankful for PM with the adress to the past paper site aswell. Thanks!
Reply 3611
I have A1 SL Paper 2 for November 2007.
If you give my the questionbank for HL maths i will give it to you.
Reply 3612
[COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR
Does anyone have question banks ....especially for Econ HL and Math HL.......pls...pls PM me or let me know if i could help u in anyway...

Thanks to all....
Reply 3613
Again, any1 who wants an access to the ftp, pm me. I dont have the time to check this thread everyday.

Thanks,
S1L3Nt
nota bene
Have more or less all papers back to '95 in Maths, but am very stressed so don't have time to upload to rapidshare etc. Basically, before the new syllabus (2006) there was no paper 3; however the questions you're looking for are under Section B in paper 2 - alternatively look at FM SL papers and pick the questions from your option. PM me if there's a specific paper you want and I'll have a look at what I have.

Ahhh cheers, I didnt know that :smile: That said, pre-2006 papers i havent found especially helpful..which is quite annoying considering the relatively few papers based on 2006-, and especially annoying that they're not even like the may 2008s :rolleyes: ...but enough ranting :biggrin:
Pixie-Goblin
Ahhh cheers, I didnt know that :smile: That said, pre-2006 papers i havent found especially helpful..which is quite annoying considering the relatively few papers based on 2006-, and especially annoying that they're not even like the may 2008s :rolleyes: ...but enough ranting :biggrin:

I don't find the older ones that different (although for the Series and DE option it's a bit different as all numerical methods are no longer on, but instead we have DEs); sure there's the odd thing that is no longer on the syllabus, but you can either ignore it and move on or you can 'accidentally' have learnt it anyway and just do the question:p:. I'm working through the Specimen 08 paper right now and it's pretty OK.
nota bene
I don't find the older ones that different (although for the Series and DE option it's a bit different as all numerical methods are no longer on, but instead we have DEs); sure there's the odd thing that is no longer on the syllabus, but you can either ignore it and move on or you can 'accidentally' have learnt it anyway and just do the question:p:. I'm working through the Specimen 08 paper right now and it's pretty OK.

is that the IBID one?
Pixie-Goblin
is that the IBID one?

Sorry, what's the IBID one? (I don't think I was talking about books anywhere...)

(For HL books I think the IBID one kicks H&H's ass:p:)
nota bene
Sorry, what's the IBID one? (I don't think I was talking about books anywhere...)

(For HL books I think the IBID one kicks H&H's ass:p:)

sorry, i was just thinking it mightve been because we recently got a set of the "2008 Practice Examination" published by IBID Press, in the style of the IB paper as it will come in May (1 calc, 1 non-calc and option paper, 2 sections for P1+P2 with short and long answers). If you like if i have time i'll scan them in and upload them for you?

EDIT: not respectively
Pixie-Goblin
sorry, i was just thinking it mightve been because we recently got a set of the "2008 Practice Examination" published by IBID Press, in the style of the IB paper as it will come in May (1 calc, 1 non-calc and option paper, 2 sections for P1+P2 with short and long answers respectively). If you like if i have time i'll scan them in and upload them for you?

Ah, okay - I knew IBID produce practise papers but have never seen one (except on their site). The paper I was talking about is the one released by IBO - haven't you been given that one? I'll email it to you if you don't have it. If you have time scanning it'll of course be nice but don't worry if you don't have time:smile:
(Somehow I end up doing maths papers instead of chemistry ones all the time, but it's the chemistry ones I need to practise on!)

Latest

Trending

Trending