The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Does anyone know what the '+' means at the end of an exam code? I think maybe it means that exam is an updated version... or it could be the work in progress tho... not sure, anyone know?

Could someone please post any of the N01, N02, M03, M04, N04 SL Economics Exams? also if anyone has N99 Math Methods exams that would be great!

cheers, Mike
Reply 441
can someone post Markschemes for May 2005 P2 Physics HL. For both timezone 1 and 2
Reply 442
french abnitio may and november all the papers or any 2002-2003 with m/s plz
Reply 443
Does anyone have Chemistry SL from any years except 2004 (with the markschemes if possible)? Pls post them in adobe acrobat format!! I need it ASAP! Thk you
Reply 444
Tweety thank you so much u saved my day
YEEPEE haha
Reply 445
Hi!!!

Can someone pleeeeease post these papers:
1. Biology HL - 2001-2004 markschemes
2. English A1 SL - 2000 may papers and november papers + ms
3. English A1 SL - 2004 May and November sessions papers and markschemes
4. English A1 SL - 2005 November papers and markscheme

The english papers are urgent.
Thanks, in advance. :smile:
Reply 446
Does anyone have Spanish B SL 2004 paper 1 and markscheme?
care to share?
Reply 447
Please does anyone have English B HL exams 2006! I scamed through the threas and only what I found were English B SL from 2006! But i need HL papers!
So please if anyone could post theme! TNX

:tsr2: :rolleyes: :biggrin:
Reply 448
hey everyone.. im new n i first wanted to say that TSR is a great site!!.. and second i would like to know if anyone has some italian language B sl past papers... possibly wit markschemes...can u please post them for me!?:rolleyes:
thanks a lot in advance..
sissy:wink:
Hi everyone! Does anyone have Math Methods SL papers? The more the better... Same with Environmental Systems SL.
Reply 450
Does anyone have a link to a collection of the different papers?
Reply 451

Thanks down-to-the-bone for those papers, but MAY 06 - P1 is lacking and sadly it was that paper Im wanting the most.... :smile:

Re-requesting:

ENGLISH A1 HL - MAY06 - PAPER 1 (+markscheme thanks)
Reply 452
horky
Does anyone have a link to a collection of the different papers?

See first page; someone posted a very handy FTP server (:
Reply 453
sry for these "tripple posts" but just remembered another thing; does anyone have the CHEM HL MAY 06 papers and/or NOV05 HL p2 markscheme?

thnx
Reply 454
Does anyone have Spanish B SL 2004 paper 1 and paper 2 with markscheme? Urgent....!!
Reply 455
dude, i kno bout it but all the links listed r old!! and not workin anymore
Reply 456
Hey guys i need markschems for math HL May 2001 (p1 and p2), 2002 (p1 and p2), November 2002 (p1 and p2), November 2003 (paper 2). thanks guys
Anyone have the German B SL 06
I would really appreciate it.
Reply 458
Anyone have Design and Technology November 2005 Paper 3 and mark scheme? and also 2006 May and November + marking scheme. I really need this very urgent! Please reply me asap!!!
Reply 459
URGENT!! Please, if anyone has Spanish B SL paper 1 2004 with markscheme.... plz. plz post it up!!
ASAP!!

ryctvub aaawwww

Latest

Trending

Trending