The Student Room Group

girls w glasses

Scroll to see replies

I once told a girl with glasses she looked more attractive when she wasn't wearing her glasses, she replied by saying funnily enough I also look more attractive when she wasn't wearing them.

DISCLAIMER: Is a joke, I didn't actually say that to any girl
Original post by cherrybomb115
mine dont suit me thats y i wear contacts
and im getting braces soon so im gonna look worse :/

I want to get contacts as apparently they don't make your eyes worse and with my iffy glasses, the glasses make my eyes worse so I wear them as little as possible despite my fairly bad eyesight. lowkey don't trust myself not to poke my eyes out.

Also, join the club of nerdy looking girls!

on another note, no matter if you are wearing contacts or glasses, braces or etc. Regardless of this have a baseline of confidence that you keep always and even if wearing contacts makes you feel more confident, then do that, but remember that you're still great without!
(this might be my arrogance talking, but oh well)
Original post by ace.edge
I want to get contacts as apparently they don't make your eyes worse and with my iffy glasses, the glasses make my eyes worse so I wear them as little as possible despite my fairly bad eyesight. lowkey don't trust myself not to poke my eyes out.

Also, join the club of nerdy looking girls!

on another note, no matter if you are wearing contacts or glasses, braces or etc. Regardless of this have a baseline of confidence that you keep always and even if wearing contacts makes you feel more confident, then do that, but remember that you're still great without!
(this might be my arrogance talking, but oh well)

hahaha tysmm x
u could get contacts if u wanted and make sure u wear ur glasses otherwise ur eyesight will get much worse
u wont poke urself with contacts - well maybe in the first few tries but ull get used to it
hahaha tysmm x
u could get contacts if u wanted and make sure u wear ur glasses otherwise ur eyesight will get much worse
u wont poke urself with contacts - well maybe in the first few tries but ull get used to it

always welcome and i will try convince my mom, but my glasses are bent in a way where they practically distort my eyes so i lowkey think it damages my eyes more wearing them for now until i get a new pair.

why are glasses so expensive *cries in corner over empty wallet*
always welcome and i will try convince my mom, but my glasses are bent in a way where they practically distort my eyes so i lowkey think it damages my eyes more wearing them for now until i get a new pair.

why are glasses so expensive *cries in corner over empty wallet*

u have to pay for ur glasses?!
do u go somewhere private?
u have to pay for ur glasses?!
do u go somewhere private?

I go vision express and YOU DON'T PAY FOR YOUR GLASSES??!?!?!

it doesn't help as I've passed the age of 16 and it's more expensive, but even before that, I had to pay?

it doesn't help as I've passed the age of 16 and it's more expensive, but even before that, I had to pay?

Wait, how old are you then?

i ahve never had to pay and even in vision express u dont have to pay until ur 18 - i think (im 14) and i go specsavers
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
do guys think glasses make a girl less attractive? Side note; I wear glasses🎉 I’m not insecure, I’m just curious 😂 so do guys prefer girls without glasses or does it even matter?

Cheers, loves xx

Personally speaking, I really do find girls attractive either way - with glasses or without (and it does make you look much more classy if you do don a pair of glasses on a daily basis! 😊)

Take it from a guy who's been wearing glasses for the past 8 years now and you'll be surprised.. a lot of people have told me that it makes me look intelligent, stylistic, unique and also makes you look much more mature. On the bright side of things, I have to wear glasses permanently so at least it's a bonus 😂

In all honesty, you shouldn't even be worrying whether the glasses will decrease your attractiveness in the eyes of guys. Simply put, every person is different and have their own individuality, so you are a one-of-a-kind specimen (and a beautiful one I must say, even though I don't know how you look LOL 😂)

Even if a guy does say to you that "you aren't attractive" - tell 'em to **** off and to mind their own business, cut a bit of sass to them and they'll know that their judgement doesn't count for shiz.

Much love and respect though - if you want to message me personally to talk more about it, hmu in the PMs

Ghaz x
Original post by Ghazzy21
Personally speaking, I really do find girls attractive either way - with glasses or without (and it does make you look much more classy if you do don a pair of glasses on a daily basis! 😊)

Take it from a guy who's been wearing glasses for the past 8 years now and you'll be surprised.. a lot of people have told me that it makes me look intelligent, stylistic, unique and also makes you look much more mature. On the bright side of things, I have to wear glasses permanently so at least it's a bonus 😂

In all honesty, you shouldn't even be worrying whether the glasses will decrease your attractiveness in the eyes of guys. Simply put, every person is different and have their own individuality, so you are a one-of-a-kind specimen (and a beautiful one I must say, even though I don't know how you look LOL 😂)

Even if a guy does say to you that "you aren't attractive" - tell 'em to **** off and to mind their own business, cut a bit of sass to them and they'll know that their judgement doesn't count for shiz.

Much love and respect though - if you want to message me personally to talk more about it, hmu in the PMs

Ghaz x

Well someone's a bit desperate
Haven’t u ever seen Megan Fox with glasses? :wink:
Original post by ProRoadman
Wait, how old are you then?

i'm literally 16 turned from last year and by passedni meant birthday wise....... what am i doing wrong
(edited 5 years ago)
Is it just me or do glasses attract glasses? Never see one wearing glasses and the other not.
i ahve never had to pay and even in vision express u dont have to pay until ur 18 - i think (im 14) and i go specsavers

im so confused what am i doing so wrong
if shes already hot without glasses then ye hotter
if ur ugly without glasses then ggwp
Nope, because you are beautiful regardless!
i'm literally 16 turned from last year and by passedni meant birthday wise....... what am i doing wrong

That’s not right. Did you apply for a NHS voucher?
Original post by ProRoadman
That’s not right. Did you apply for a NHS voucher?

yes and i have that but i've literally always paid for my glasses despite this, oh well i'll live

my wallet cries whenever i open it because im always spending, glasses or not T-T
yes and i have that but i've literally always paid for my glasses despite this, oh well i'll live

my wallet cries whenever i open it because im always spending, glasses or not T-T

That’s really weird. I would advise you talk to someon about this.
Well someone's a bit desperate

Well, at least I'm being honest in my opinion and was not acting desperate at all lol 😂

Then again, why did you go Anon if you made that comment? 🤔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending